RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by House72
    I also hate the people that go with a bunch of there freinds and stand there and look at every one, and get in your way, Its like move, or pick a weight and do something, but get out of my way
    I hate the ones who think they are strong as shit because they can leg press 10plates but they move the sled a whole inch and think they are mr hot shot. Same with bench

Comment

• Or the people, wo warm up with their max do 2 reps, and contuine to put more weight on..
      If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

• Then the pople who use to much weight on the bench and do 1/4 reps come on..

Comment

• Then you got the gun slingers curling..

Comment

Then the pople who use to much weight on the bench and do 1/4 reps come on..
            Haha yea

Comment

• Or the stupid Focks, who load up the leg press and don't break it down, come on.

Comment

Then you got the gun slingers curling..
                rofl thats my whole gym

Comment

• Then the people who leave weights all over the place, I mean come on unless your mom is gonna clean up after you don't do it..

Comment

Or the stupid Focks, who load up the leg press and don't break it down, come on.
                    I do that some times

Comment

• Yea, the kids with 1/4 arms trying to curl their bodyweight,

Comment

Then the people who leave weights all over the place, I mean come on unless your mom is gonna clean up after you don't do it..
                        Thats why we have gym ladies, besides i like to see them bend over

Comment

Yea, the kids with 1/4 arms trying to curl their bodyweight,
                          Diesel Weasel Hammer Curls

Comment

• Well the gym ladies here aren't ladies there like SHIMS, so I dont like to watch them bend over,

Comment

• Then you got people, who are on the thread mill talking on their cells, yea your really working out now, put down the phone and oreder your pizza later,

Comment

• Then you got the people walking in to the gym with a cig

Comment

Working...
                                X