• Show
Clear All

i'm having second thoughts about
    www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
      i'm having second thoughts about
      rofl! You are having 2nd thoughts about ass or booty shaking butt cheeks???
      What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Originally posted by Booty
        rofl! You are having 2nd thoughts about ass or booty shaking butt cheeks???

having second thoughts about BOOTY!

booty =
        www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

having second thoughts about BOOTY!

booty =
          Thats what I thought you meant!

ok but does that BOOTY = me?
          What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Thats what I thought you meant!

ok but does that BOOTY = me?

it looks like you during your mating dance.. haha.. like peacocks and their feathers
            www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

it looks like you during your mating dance.. haha.. like peacocks and their feathers

IDK maybe you right, It could look like that especialy after some of these
              What typos?

Comment

Booty: Why would anyone have so many pics of RS?

Are you really a gay man? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Shutup
                  Booty: Why would anyone have so many pics of RS?

Are you really a gay man? lol
                  Yes I am!

I was bored when tank started this thread so I googled for the pics & posted the funny ones.
                  What typos?

Comment

Yes I am!

I was bored when tank started this thread so I googled for the pics & posted the funny ones.
                    Awesome! Confidentially I have a whole scrap book of my very own from when I was stalking Richard. Now you, I and the rest of usssss can come out of the closset!

ROFL!

Comment

Awesome! Confidentially I have a whole scrap book of my very own from when I was stalking Richard. Now you, I and the rest of usssss can come out of the closset!

ROFL!
                      Excellent, cuz I hated keeping this secret to myself. I felt so dirty about the whole thing!
                      What typos?

Comment

Excellent, cuz I hated keeping this secret to myself. I felt so dirty about the whole thing!
                        Oh thank God! Have you seen the new inflatable Richard with the blow up nozzle in the crotch area?

Comment

Oh thank God! Have you seen the new inflatable Richard with the blow up nozzle in the crotch area?
                          Hmmm I must have missed that one.

Someone shared this with me today, I think you may enjoy it.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ichard+simmons
                          What typos?

Comment

Working...
                          X