Lifting Straps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmdfd415
    I will be ordering some apt straps so I will try them out and if they dont work well together I will drop the gloves.
    Even though you have the gloves with the wraps, I recommend getting the wrist pad option.

Comment

I will be ordering some apt straps so I will try them out and if they dont work well together I will drop the gloves.
      Just to let you know if you are placing an order on bb.com you can get free straps by putting "Free staps please!" in the comments box. Just an option.

Here is the offer:
      YOU'VE WON FREE LIFTING STRAPS!

You've found the secret page!

To get your free pair of fully adjustable, heavy duty canvas lifting straps simply go to our CyberStore at Bodybuilding.com and order any other product at our regular low price from us today! In the comment section of the ordering page, put these three secret words "Free Straps Please!". You will get them with your order within 2 - 3 days! This is a $15.00 value!

Comment

Originally posted by Bennnnn
        Just to let you know if you are placing an order on bb.com you can get free straps by putting "Free staps please!" in the comments box. Just an option.

Here is the offer:

To get your free pair of fully adjustable, heavy duty canvas lifting straps simply go to our CyberStore at Bodybuilding.com and order any other product at our regular low price from us today! In the comment section of the ordering page, put these three secret words "Free Straps Please!". You will get them with your order within 2 - 3 days! This is a $15.00 value!
        I have found this before but I think I am going to try out the apt straps. I have heard nothing but good things about them.

Comment

I have found this before but I think I am going to try out the apt straps. I have heard nothing but good things about them.
          can't go wrong with it .... and like ddawg said, get the wrist pad option ....

makes a WORLD of difference
          jdouchebag for president

Comment

I seriously urge people not to waste theri time wiht these straps, they may work fine but they will break on heavy weights. I have had 2 sets like that break on me and don't want that to happen to any one else, they may not be as lucky as I was and not get injured.

APT's are very durable and strong, it is worth the price over the cheapo straps or free ones.

Originally posted by Bennnnn

Here is the offer:

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
              I seriously urge people not to waste theri time wiht these straps, they may work fine but they will break on heavy weights. I have had 2 sets like that break on me and don't want that to happen to any one else, they may not be as lucky as I was and not get injured.

APT's are very durable and strong, it is worth the price over the cheapo straps or free ones.
              I agree Bro! spend the money and get a great pair of straps! the only straps i will ever use is ATP! ALAN is mad cool, he always goes out of his way to make you happy, great guy,great comp,great service.

Comment

Working...
              X