Official Supplement Classified Section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boyscouT™
    Anyone have some ON Whey, ON Casein, NOW Omega-3, Sesamin, Xtend, White Blood, Green Bulge, and GlycerGrow for sale?
    I can hook you up with GlycerGROW and Purple WRAATH... make me a offer.

Comment

Originally posted by storm shadow
      Would anyone be interested in a 30$GMag bottle (unopened of coarse), I accidentally ordered too many. I'll cover the shipping if its in the U.S., I've never sold anything online so someone may have to help me in terms of the transaction. Respond here or pm me if you're interested.
      OK, I'm also willing to trade a bottle of GMag for either a bottle of Black Hole or a Bottle of SesaGlow, preferablly Black Hole but either would be fine.

Or hell, someone just give me a decent offer for the GMag and we can go from there.
      -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
      -Jack Bauer

Comment

I have an Exoforce shirt for sale

Its a size Large and has never been used by me

My body is a bit too lanky for it and it just doesnt fit "right" on me

Heres more info on the shirt http://exoforcegear.com/

Pm me if your interested

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
          Ive been using xtend but i dont really think it does much for me and i am wanting to try purple wraath but i have been afraid to spend 50 dollars on it because i will prab have the same results. I might have to make you an offer though.

Comment

^ I agree.

I've been wanting to try purple wraath for some time now too...but dropping $50 (yes, I do realize that it contains 90 servings) is a bit steep for my budget.

Would you mind expanding on that comment 'make me an offer'? I'd just hate to PM you with a number and be forever known as the cheapa$$ of the board .

thank you,
            JT

Comment

Originally posted by JThompson
              ^ I agree.

I've been wanting to try purple wraath for some time now too...but dropping $50 (yes, I do realize that it contains 90 servings) is a bit steep for my budget.

Would you mind expanding on that comment 'make me an offer'? I'd just hate to PM you with a number and be forever known as the cheapa$$ of the board .

thank you,
              JT
              offer him more than 50 cents
              REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)
              Black Hole
              Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
              Green Bulge
              White Blood 2
              Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
              Blue Up
              Blue Up (Stim-Free)
              GlycerGrow (Elements line)
              CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
              Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                offer him more than 50 cents
                51 cents here cash, for both .75 cents, Ill pay for shipping too. we have a deal..
                If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

^ I agree.

thank you,
                  JT
                  I dont care If anyone thinks Im the cheapest on the board when it comes to supplements and getting bigger, You have to what you have to do.. If anyone flames you for trying to save a few bucks, then have them buy your supps..

Hey I may be cheap, but I have more $$$$ then you..

Comment

^ I like the attitude and if I was dealing with a company, I'd feel more free to act that way...but in this case we're dealing with individual people...and a particular a person who's provided us with a ton of useful info on here and bb.com.

all in all, I'm intrigued by what could be a generous offer and don't want to piss him off by low balling him...so I ask silly questions instead

Comment

Would I notice anything from purple wraath if I didnt notice much from xtend? I know one is eaa and the other is bcaa but would i be able to tell a difference? Im not really cheap on supps but i just dont want to spend 50 dollars if its gonna be the same as xtend.
                      Last edited by jmdfd415; 07-09-2006, 10:14 PM.

Comment

^ I like the attitude and if I was dealing with a company, I'd feel more free to act that way...but in this case we're dealing with individual people...and a particular a person who's provided us with a ton of useful info on here and bb.com.

all in all, I'm intrigued by what could be a generous offer and don't want to piss him off by low balling him...so I ask silly questions instead
                        What's your screen name on BB.COM ?

Comment

JTexas...I'm a relative newb over there too. Been reading and gathering info for months...just don't post much...hopefully that'll change once I gain more knowlege and experience.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                            I will get back to you on this.

Comment

Well Im looking for GOOD deals On Cissus RX and Myoplex Deluxe. ANybody have any and want to sell it, let me know. Maybe we can do buisness. Or if anyone nows and sites that are having blowout prices. I found one with the EAS, but sold out and would only let me buy 2 boxes, Bastards..

Comment

Originally posted by House72
                                Well Im looking for GOOD deals On Cissus RX and Myoplex Deluxe. ANybody have any and want to sell it, let me know. Maybe we can do buisness. Or if anyone nows and sites that are having blowout prices. I found one with the EAS, but sold out and would only let me buy 2 boxes, Bastards..
                                Buy it in bulk

Comment

Working...
                                X