No announcement yet.

Official Supplement Classified Section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another fav of mine is Supertroopers . . . it's one that you either love or hate . . . I love it
    Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Dave1
      Another fav of mine is Supertroopers . . . it's one that you either love or hate . . . I love it
      Love it.
      -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
      -Jack Bauer

Comment

Originally posted by storm shadow
        Disagree:

1. Old School
        2. Wedding Crashers
        3. Anchor Man
        Harold and Kumar comes in at number 4.
        -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
        -Jack Bauer

Comment

Actually I got it @ : prepares for ridicule: Abercrombie and Fitch . . .

it'll take you some time to earn back the respect you just lost with that move
          www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries

it'll take you some time to earn back the respect you just lost with that move
            DOH! . . . I knew that would happen . . . believe me it was the only purchase I have made there in 4+ years . . . but yeah, I had it coming
            Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

Comment

DOH! . . . I knew that would happen . . . believe me it was the only purchase I have made there in 4+ years . . . but yeah, I had it coming

only purchase there in 4 years, but ya probably window shop there everyday after school.
              www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

only purchase there in 4 years, but ya probably window shop there everyday after school.
                I knew you were stalking me . . . I'm on to you Mr!

Comment

I knew you were stalking me . . . I'm on to you Mr!

lol... just checkin' up on ya to make sure you are doing your job in school.. I'll need you when it's time for my HRT
                  www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

Originally posted by adoniscomplex
                    how much
                    40-45, one bottle is open but havent used it. The Guggless EZ scare me in that they may act as an agonist towards estrogen.

Comment

lol... just checkin' up on ya to make sure you are doing your job in school.. I'll need you when it's time for my HRT
                      Good thinking . . .

note to self . . . when Mr. Aries comes around asking for HRT give him HRT . . . for menopause

Comment

Good thinking . . .

note to self . . . when Mr. Aries comes around asking for HRT give him HRT . . . for menopause

www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

j/k I would lose my medical license for that . . . some weird rules about ethics and not doing harm . . .

Comment

The truth has been spoken . . . definitely the best movie ever.

I saw a shirt that had the "I'm kind of a big deal" quote on the front . . . yeah I had to buy it . Whenever I wear it I always get compliments and have had some interesting pick-up attempts by the ladies Any lady that can work an Anchorman scene into her pick-up attempt is off to a good start as far as I am concerned.
                            i just bought that shirt

does anyone have the rated version of anchorman with like 2 hours extra of some ron bunrgady special ?
                            Owner of Fitness Paramount Personal Training

Comment

Anyone have some ON Whey, ON Casein, NOW Omega-3, Sesamin, Xtend, White Blood, Green Bulge, and GlycerGrow for sale?

Comment

Would anyone be interested in a 30$GMag bottle (unopened of coarse), I accidentally ordered too many. I'll cover the shipping if its in the U.S., I've never sold anything online so someone may have to help me in terms of the transaction. Respond here or pm me if you're interested.
                                -Supplement Addict-

-Jack Bauer

Comment

Working...
                                X