Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im Still alive! anyone have any cool endurance vids?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im Still alive! anyone have any cool endurance vids?

sup dudes. good to be back. had some serious girl problems and got laid off for the summerso i kind of got all emo and didnt leave the house, just finally went and paid my gym bill today and getting back int he gym for the first time in about a month.

the past week or so ive been doing alot of endurance stuff instead of the gym, ive been going to a park by me that has a easily 6-7 story flight of stairs that zig zags up a cliff hill area in the woods, ive been running up and down that rocky style and climbing the cliff face with no breaks inbetween, to rest my legs ill do pushups or pullups from a tree branch. then 2-3 mile run. its pretty brutal but i enjoy it better than sitting in the gym.

my bike is broken so gotta find crap to keep me occupied.

SOO does anyone have any sweet endurance training videos? i saw one of sean sherks training videos a few months ago which inspired the park stairs thing.
    Last edited by Joezilla; 06-23-2008, 02:57 AM.
    - Joe

my controlled labs log...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=106664371

Originally posted by Joezilla
    sup dudes. good to be back. had some serious girl problems and got laid off for the summerso i kind of got all emo and didnt leave the house, just finally went and paid my gym bill today and getting back int he gym for the first time in about a month.

the past week or so ive been doing alot of endurance stuff instead of the gym, ive been going to a park by me that has a easily 6-7 story flight of stairs that zig zags up a cliff hill area in the woods, ive been running up and down that rocky style and climbing the cliff face with no breaks inbetween, to rest my legs ill do pushups or pullups from a tree branch. then 2-3 mile run. its pretty brutal but i enjoy it better than sitting in the gym.

my bike is broken so gotta find crap to keep me occupied.

SOO does anyone have any sweet endurance training videos? i saw one of sean sherks training videos a few months ago which inspired the park stairs thing.
    Welcome back bro!!! Glad to hear your back, hope your rockin that purple wraath!!! Google "Crossfit" - they're systems are endurance/strength oriented and also very popular.

Comment

ooooops, sorry i thought i put this in talk the talk, apparently i put it in supplement general.

[youtube][/youtube]

love this video.
      - Joe

my controlled labs log...
      http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=106664371

Comment

Working...
      X