Gonna Try For 1RM Today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Travis71902
    Well I did my maxes and I'm still alive.

Bench Press: 185x1

Squat: 190x3

Deadlift: 275x1

Not too bad I guess. Especially considering I'm 6' tall and only 150lbs.

Heres a pic of the deadlift, which I'm VERY fukin proud of. Theres plenty of people that can bench more and squat more, but I bet there ain't too many with my build that can pull 275, especially after only lifting 6 months. I guarantee a pull of 300lbs ten weeks into my GM log if not sooner... Shit! I'm either gona have to start going to a gym or buy some more weights, I only got 300lbs worth..

My right grip was about to slip here...

well done bro

Comment

Nice Travis... nice.

Comment

Thanks guys. I ok with the squat and bench. I wish they were more.

The deadlift probably isn't as good as I made it out to be, but its my best lift so what the hell.
        + =

Comment

Change up your grip a little and you will feel more locked in. All you do is take one hand (I use the weaker of the two) and reverse the grip so the palm is facing away from you. Nice lift.

Comment

Originally posted by GimpyPaw
            Change up your grip a little and you will feel more locked in. All you do is take one hand (I use the weaker of the two) and reverse the grip so the palm is facing away from you. Nice lift.

I like to use the dub overhand. On this lift I guess it would have been ok to use a mixed grip. In all honesty though it was only slipping cause I was holding up for a pic. Normally I wouldn't do that, especially when I'm pulling a 1RM.
            + =

Comment

Nice job, now you ahve a reference point. Now it's time to set some goals and hit those PRs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Travis71902
                Thanks guys. I ok with the squat and bench. I wish they were more.

The deadlift probably isn't as good as I made it out to be, but its my best lift so what the hell.
                my a2g squat is 115x6, rofl.

Comment

Working...
                X