Ben isn't made of STEEL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by storm shadow
    LOL, OK last tempting thought I swear. Imagine yourself on a bike crusing the streets of Dallas (sunset in the background) with none other than Booty (or a hot lookalike) riding on it with you, holding you very very tightly

I want one too.

YOU BITCH!!!!
    www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by storm shadow

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
      www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
        YOU BITCH!!!!
        -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
        -Jack Bauer

Comment

man that thing is a thing of beauty.. I think i'm gonna have to get one this winter...
          www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

To each there own...but that Hyabusa is fukin ugly. Nothing but staright line riding posers there. Also not a very good 1st bike seeing as how it can run 8's stock.

Now heres a thing of beauty.....

+ =

Comment

man that thing is a thing of beauty.. I think i'm gonna have to get one this winter...

Buy yourself some some good gear. Helmet, leathers, gloves, etc....
              + =

Comment

Originally posted by Travis71902
                Buy yourself some some good gear. Helmet, leathers, gloves, etc....

how does all that save my life when my body rolls off the bike and under the tires of an 18 wheeler?
                www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

how does all that save my life when my body rolls off the bike and under the tires of an 18 wheeler?

I'd prefer to stack the odds as much in my favor as possible...you know for those other 99.9% of fatal motorcycle crashes that don't involve being ran over by an 18 wheeler.
                  + =

Comment

Also, you work so hard to have that physique, all the hours spent training, dieting, etc.....It sure would be a shame to wreck and be covered in rash from head to toe..skins grafts aren't fun and neither is a body covered in scars.
                    + =

Comment

Originally posted by Travis71902
                      Also, you work so hard to have that physique, all the hours spent training, dieting, etc.....It sure would be a shame to wreck and be covered in rash from head to toe..skins grafts aren't fun and neither is a body covered in scars.

i know.. i just have this stupid ass idea about riding a big bike without my shirt on...

idiotic i know, but it seems hot as hell underneath all that gear.
                      www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

i know.. i just have this stupid ass idea about riding a big bike without my shirt on...

idiotic i know, but it seems hot as hell underneath all that gear.

Hey, its a risk in itself just to get on the motorcycle. As long as you understand it can happen at anytime, anywhere...Thats what great about America...Well, except for the states with helmet laws I guess. I hate wearing my leather jacket when its 90 with 80% humidity, hell if it gets that hot I usually don't to be honest and its gotta be even worse in Texas. Gotta wear the lid though man..
                        + =

Comment

Working...
                        X