Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Black ******** , guess the name and win!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by browndustin
    Congrats, brother!! I knew it was going to be Black Hole. What other name would be more appropriate than BH!! numbahtwennytwo, you one lucky nucka

This is a good news day. I feel like dancing. Can’t wait to see the reaction from everyone in the CL community and BB.com. The black and white caps look nothing less than dope as well. Awesome job, boys.
    thanks my man, its great to finally be able to announce it, it was hard keeping it under wraps.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• Simply amazing, pretty early guess too. So for those of us who didn't guess black hole...who had the coolest name, discuss it amongst yourselves while I

Comment

• thankx guys!!!!

kinda weird winning a years supply lol

cant wait for my winter bulk (about 7 months worth of straight bulking )

Comment

• Don't you just want to tell us what the new products are going to be? I mean, isn't it like killing you?

Hahaha. Yup. This looks like it's going to be a great product! When you make the official announcement on other forums I'm sure that there will be tidal waves of discussion.

Comment

• Originally posted by browndustin
            Don't you just want to tell us what the new products are going to be? I mean, isn't it like killing you?

Hahaha. Yup. This looks like it's going to be a great product! When you make the official announcement on other forums I'm sure that there will be tidal waves of discussion.

I am surprised it has leaked from a lurker or two over here yet.

Comment

• Alright well I only made it past like the first 6 or 7 pages, but my top 3 favorites from those were:

Black Matter
              Black Voodoo
              Black Rapture

If you decide to do the same good luck going through all the posts while maintaining all your sanity.

Comment

• You didn't say "black rapist", did you?
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X