Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey P, stepping down is only going to exacerbate any doubts people have about CL. To them, it would be a signal confirming that you are admitting to their accusations.

And besides, it would also mean that Christmas has come early for Deserusan and the few other trolls out there, and we don't want that now do we!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
      thanks crowler, I appreciate your comments. I am glad john invited you over here
      Thank you for your kind words CL.

I know on a VERY small basis the feeling. Hopefully I will some day know it on a larger one cause they don't swing a bat at a tree with no fruit.

Translation if you weren't making waves(selling product and getting results) they wouldn't take shots at you.

CROWLER
      President

www.AnabolicInnovations.com
      www.HealthyCheatFoods.com

Comment

Originally posted by CROWLER
        Thank you for your kind words CL.

I know on a VERY small basis the feeling. Hopefully I will some day know it on a larger one cause they don't swing a bat at a tree with no fruit.

Translation if you weren't making waves(selling product and getting results) they wouldn't take shots at you.

CROWLER

yes crowler, we are not stupid here bro..
        www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Precisely!!!

dont let them get to you man, you are a huge asset to the board(s) and controlled labs
          Don't give him victory by stepping down. You're a big part of CL's success, with your informative posts, and one of the many reasons why I choose to stick with CL products. I've learned alot from your posts, as I'm sure many of here have. Please keep your chin up, and stick it out. Don't bail when the going gets tough. This company really needs you ESPECIALLY NOW!!! The only way CL will loose any credibility, is if you quit, and I know you're smarter than that! If you stay, it will say positive volumes of the person you already are!
          God Bless,
          Stu

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart Rudolph
            Don't give him victory by stepping down. You're a big part of CL's success, with your informative posts, and one of the many reasons why I choose to stick with CL products. I've learned alot from your posts, as I'm sure many of here have. Please keep your chin up, and stick it out. Don't bail when the going gets tough. This company really needs you ESPECIALLY NOW!!! The only way CL will loose any credibility, is if you quit, and I know you're smarter than that! If you stay, it will say positive volumes of the person you already are!
            well said stu
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

dont let them get to you man, you are a huge asset to the board(s) and controlled labs
              I agree 100% It just sux that people get so shitty about things. Some people seem to be unable to let things go and move on with their lives. It's just a supplement forum . . . it's not the end of the world.

Everyone has said it but I will say it again b/c it needs saying. IMO you are very knowledgeable, help out a ton of people and are a definitely an asset to the community. Even with the negative remarks by a few members I think you still do much more good than you do bad. I know it sux but I hope you hang in there
              Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

BAHHH!

I read that some of that thread @ bb and... BAHHHH!

PU is a cool dude!

CL is good supps by good people!

Dats it yo!

Comment

Bah, it's just static anyway. This one will stay up for a day or so, then it will get deleted or forgotten. In a few more days, deser will create another one. Nothing new, just move along and continue about your day. I'm done responding to them myself, unless I see deser make more false claims about me. At this point, no reasoning, facts, or outside influences will change anything deserusan thinks anyway.

Comment

PT if you step down I'm going to , j/k keep ya head up mang.

Cheers
                    -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
                    -Jack Bauer

Comment

ok since that thread is gone, I will close this thread too.
                      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                      Purple Psyko
                      Gold Feast
                      Blue Gene
                      Blue Growth
                      REDuction AM/PM Shots
                      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                      Orange TRIad
                      White Flood (5 Flavors)
                      Black Hole