Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Transformation has been used on a HGH website!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adoniscomplex
    you should tell him you want to be paid for the pics
    No way.

That smells of fraud.

Comment

Thanks PU. I contacted them, told them to take it off and all that. Will let you guys know in this thread if they contact me at all.

Hopefully no one get sucked into the claims the site makes. Especially the teens as they were the ones who told me about seeing my pics on the website. Funniest thing is they called it a 6 month transformation lol..is that even possible at "19" years old

Comment

Originally posted by asianbabe
        No way.

That smells of fraud.
        it was a joke
        Owner of Fitness Paramount Personal Training

Comment

thats pretty cool how your pic was stolen and all cos of your progress, but it sucks how it is being misused; if you kno what im sayin.

Comment

Holy shit man, that's insane. I would feel really robbed. You should rip them a new a-hole. If it wasn't all about hgh you could take this as more of a compliment, but you were natural dude. Fuck that.

I would keep trying to contact them. They're making money off of you and disregard all of the intense work you put into things. You did NOT use growth hormones to shoot up in size. It was all you, man. That's rough.

Good luck in contacting those bastards. Make sure to post their lousy response. I want to know what they will say about this.

Comment

Yeh...dont think theres much i can do. no reply yet. PU will sort it all out for me

Comment

Wow! what can you say to that . . . you did such a good job that they are using you as an example of HGH. However, that does really suck. It looks like you have a lot of knowledgeable people here that are willing to help you out. Props to the members that are helping you on this one . . . what a great community we have here.
                Best of luck w/ this stuff dee
                Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

PU i think its time to get invovled! They havent replied my emails.

Every day i get emails from teens asking advice, latest one being this...

"I saw you in teenbodybuildings.com's Teen bodybuilder of the week. I am amazed on how well your physic is. I am wonder how long have you been taking growth hormone and are you still using it now? "

Comment

Hey man, like, I just thought of a total mind bender Dude! What if dee213 isn't who he says he is? Yea man, it could be like Louis Dorman all over again or something.

I mean, how do we know dee213, Tank, and pu aren't all just the same person using different accounts? Yea, that's probably it! I mean, it's already known that pu is a "virtual entity", and nobody's seen any pics of Tank (and we know they haven't, because if they ever do Max is ready with his photoshop tools to do some "minor" alterations) so just how do we know dee213 is real?

Yea, I bet there's some dude over on that HGH site thinking "Hey, my transformation is being used by some dude over on Controlled Labs's forum and claiming it's him!"

Now where did I put my medication?

j/k dude, if it was me in your shoes, I'd be ready to take a trip and Personally have a conversation with some people about the use of my pics. There are very few problems that can't be resolved with the correct use of high explosives

Comment

ill help if i can also

Comment

still havent heard anything yet. No reply to my numerous emails, pic still on there

Comment

Originally posted by dee213
                          still havent heard anything yet. No reply to my numerous emails, pic still on there
                          Did you call them ?

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                            Did you call them ?
                            nah i didnt call them. I guess the fact that im in Australia shouldnt matter. I dont pay for the phone bill lol

I'll have to make that my next option.

Comment

Originally posted by dee213
                              nah i didnt call them. I guess the fact that im in Australia shouldnt matter. I dont pay for the phone bill lol

I'll have to make that my next option.
                              When you talk to them.. let them know politely, that you are a member of the largest bodybuilding community in the world, and that we are all waiting to see the outcome of how they handle that affiliate... etc.. etc.. (in your own words).

Reference 17 U.S.C. 512(c).

Comment

yeah and if all else fails...
                                tell him the whole bb community is gonna hunt him down, stomp on his lying arse and petrol bomb his house

Comment

Working...
                                X