john's photo shoot on monday!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
    excellent. if they come out nice we will give you the company daewoo to drive around town (just saw the move "taxi" with jimmy fallon and queen latifah, funny and stupid all at once)
    haha daewoo

Comment

i ain't gonna workout again until at least thursday after this!!!! you know the feeling a bag of chips get when they get squashed under some tractor tires? well.. I DO!!!!
      www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

oh yeah.. we took pics for the black hole ad...

it involved me, a table, a BIG ASS PLATE of fish, a BIG ASS PLATE of pasta, black hole pills everywhere, natural peanut butter, oatmeal, and a big ass glass of purple wraath..
        www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
          oh yeah.. we took pics for the black hole ad...

it involved me, a table, a BIG ASS PLATE of fish, a BIG ASS PLATE of pasta, black hole pills everywhere, natural peanut butter, oatmeal, and a big ass glass of purple wraath..
          So who ate it all?

Comment

weird msg of the day.. heh..

what you do if you like someone that you used to like but stopped for a while, but now she's got herself a man...
            www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

what you do if you like someone that you used to like but stopped for a while, but now she's got herself a man...
              Move on.

Comment

if she's not married go for it, you never know she might change her mind, I know looking back a couple of years ago I was in your shoes and I decided not to "step on anybodys toes" and I let it be, later I found out that she would have dumped that ass clown for me if I had went for her, too late now, oh well.

Ah, now I'm over it and having a blast every weekend!
                -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
                -Jack Bauer

Comment

Originally posted by storm shadow
                  if she's not married go for it, you never know she might change her mind, I know looking back a couple of years ago I was in your shoes and I decided not to "step on anybodys toes" and I let it be, later I found out that she would have dumped that ass clown for me if I had went for her, too late now, oh well.

Ah, now I'm over it and having a blast every weekend!
                  Sort of says something about the chick in the first place if she easily dumps her bf for someone else, no matter who it is.

Comment

Originally posted by boyscouT™
                    Sort of says something about the chick in the first place if she easily dumps her bf for someone else, no matter who it is.
                    Hey it wouldn't have been just for anybody! It would have only been for me. She wasn't just some random whore. She was like the girl next door. Anyways I'm just trying to say, John go for it!
                    -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
                    -Jack Bauer

Comment

• this ain't not whore either... she down for a brotha
                      www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Aries

post in relationship help section on bb

maybe you can ask her out for a catch up and see how it goes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Aries

She doesn't have herself a man if she ain't rollin with John Lee, she has herself a boy.

Just take her boyfriend to the gym with you, show him some , , and .. he'll get the picture to hit the road
                          Back to the basics!

Comment

• We got pics yet?
                            + =

Comment

• Originally posted by Travis71902
                              We got pics yet?
                              not for like 2 weeks.
                              www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

• Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
                                She doesn't have herself a man if she ain't rollin with John Lee, she has herself a boy.
                                Just take her boyfriend to the gym with you, show him some , , and .. he'll get the picture to hit the road
                                Haha Thats great!!!
                                What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Working...
                                X