• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogsofgold
    I'll be there! Yay!!
    Nice

Comment

Originally posted by rich55
      I will be there all weekend working the Max Muscle booth.

Comment

PT you coming or not?
        A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
          PT you coming or not?
          I'll be there as soon as CL is officially represented with a kick ass booth

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
            I'll be there as soon as CL is officially represented with a kick ass booth

09 Represent!

Comment

I"LL BE THERE with my POP!

Its going to be KICK A$$!!!

ANY ONE DOWN TO TRAIN!!! WILL BE DOING CHEST AND SHOULDERS!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA! YOU THINK YOU CAN HANDLE IT!!!! BRING IT!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LiGymRatt
                I"LL BE THERE with my POP!

Its going to be KICK A$$!!!

ANY ONE DOWN TO TRAIN!!! WILL BE DOING CHEST AND SHOULDERS!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA! YOU THINK YOU CAN HANDLE IT!!!! BRING IT!!!!!!!!
                I'll be at Golds in New Albany all weekend if anyone wants to check it out.

I'm even taking friday off of work to go to the expo.

Comment

Not taking 2 days off of training...maybe Ill see you guys at 1 of the gyms~
                  12 week complete Mass FX/Hyperdrol2 log: http://forum.anabolicx.com/index.php?showtopic=3321
                  Current Rampage 2 Log: http://forum.anabolicx.com/index.php?showtopic=4496

Comment

I'll be at Golds in New Albany all weekend if anyone wants to check it out.

I'm even taking friday off of work to go to the expo.
                    That'd be cool, we'll have to plan that closer to the time

Comment

Holy Hell -

What a heck of a good time today was, saw a lot of people I recognized, and a lot of people I havent met before. Talked with some of the guys at gaspari and scivation, so that was cool. Hope to have some pictures up later tonight.

Roll Call for tomorrow - who's in?

I'll be there around 9am, might be rockin the yellow animal shirt I scored today.

Comment

Holy Hell -

What a heck of a good time today was, saw a lot of people I recognized, and a lot of people I havent met before. Talked with some of the guys at gaspari and scivation, so that was cool. Hope to have some pictures up later tonight.

Roll Call for tomorrow - who's in?

I'll be there around 9am, might be rockin the yellow animal shirt I scored today.
                        Take lots of pics !

Comment

i want free stuff too =(

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                            i want free stuff too =(
                            No kiddin

Comment

Met up with a ton of peeps including fellow Controlled Labs athlete, Mark Anthony (aka LiGymRatt). A ton of my friends work booths so I do my rounds to say hello.

Today was cool as I met Kai Greene after his MD photoshoot in my gym. I shot some photos with Bill Comstock during the Natural Ohio and he took a few photos of me just chilling with Kai. Kai is a VERY nice guy!

Charles Glass, Ronny Rockel, Michael Lockett and Dayana Cadeau were in there when I was training today. Friday was crazy packed full of tons of people including a few up-and-comers Evan Centopani, Fankhouser and Trey Brewer. Dugdale was on his way out. Jamie Eason filming at my gym on Thursday. She is quite nice and doesn't like Ohio weather much. Definitely easy on the eyes, haha.

My training partner and I did some short interviews with bb.com and had the chance to chat with Chick and Valerie Waugamann briefly on Saturday. We went out to the afterparty on Saturday which was CRAZY! Had a chance to give props to Tricky Jackson and chatted with Deb Leung for a while who did the Arnold figure.

Busy, busy, busy weekend. I watched countless hours of competition as well. I'm beat.
                              **CONTROLLED LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE**
                              **THENUTRITIONX.COM SPONSORED ATHLETE**
                              WNBF Pro Bodybuilder & Trainer

http://www.RICHBODYFIT.com
                              http://www.BeyondLimitsTraining.net
                              http://www.NaturalBuckeyeClassic.com - 3rd annual coming in April 2011 with the WNBF Pro Men's Tournament of Champions!

Comment

Working...
                              X