Originally posted by ozcoltsfan
    Replay of the final minutes of Australia Vs Italy:

bahahahaha

Comment

the world cup is not interesting anymore ><

Comment

Originally posted by asianbabe
        the world cup is not interesting anymore ><
        aww, this year has been the first year that I've really got into it. I was in switzerland in 90 watching with a bunch of locals, but this year I decided I'm going in 2010; only draw back is that it's in South Africa; though I hear the country side is very pretty.
        A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
          aww, this year has been the first year that I've really got into it. I was in switzerland in 90 watching with a bunch of locals, but this year I decided I'm going in 2010; only draw back is that it's in South Africa; though I hear the country side is very pretty.
          Its good that its in South Africa.. first time the world cup has being played in the continent, they are gonna put on a great show!
          Last edited by shaunzeh; 07-07-2006, 03:29 AM.
          You dont get results sitting outside

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
            Italia 90 was the first World Cup I was old enough to remember- it was awesome- I loved it!!

I think this World Cup has been great- a lot of twists and turns and the quality of football has been fantastic, although a couple oif teams (Portugal) have really spoiled it.

Come on France!!

Comment

best thing I've seen all day;

Comment

Working...
              X