Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Failure is only a word. I don't plan on giving it meaning

Comment

congrats. i recently purchased an engagement ring for my GF. i made the mistake of telling her best friend and she told my gf.

soooo pissed. my gf was completely surprised too. i was planning on giving her it at the end of january, but now i am going to have to think of a different idea, now that she is expecting it.

for anyone still single - take my advice, DONT TELL ANYONE

Comment

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
        congrats. i recently purchased an engagement ring for my GF. i made the mistake of telling her best friend and she told my gf.

soooo pissed. my gf was completely surprised too. i was planning on giving her it at the end of january, but now i am going to have to think of a different idea, now that she is expecting it.

you got to do it faster now. what a bitch that girl was to tell her
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

congrats bro Best of luck to you 2
          Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

OUCH !!!

Comment

I feel for ya bro. With big surpises like that I like to practice DTA.

Don't
              Trust
              Anybody

BTW kick that biatch in the ass!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just keep it with ya and when ya'll are out and she least expects it....BAM pop the question. If ya plan teh evening out to a T ie. nice romanctic quite evening, she will have a general idea of whats up. Good luck and I am sure she will say yes.
              Last edited by icetrauma; 01-10-2008, 09:49 PM.
              Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

I'm out of the loop. Congrats Chris!!! That is exciting news.
                **CONTROLLED LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE**
                **THENUTRITIONX.COM SPONSORED ATHLETE**
                WNBF Pro Bodybuilder & Trainer

http://www.RICHBODYFIT.com
                http://www.BeyondLimitsTraining.net
                http://www.NaturalBuckeyeClassic.com - 3rd annual coming in April 2011 with the WNBF Pro Men's Tournament of Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma
                  I feel for ya bro. With big surpises like that I like to practice DTA.

Don't
                  Trust
                  Anybody

BTW kick that biatch in the ass!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just keep it with ya and when ya'll are out and she least expects it....BAM pop the question. If ya plan teh evening out to a T ie. nice romanctic quite evening, she will have a general idea of whats up. Good luck and I am sure she will say yes.

yea, its going to have to be a complete surprise - the minute it becomes "romantic" shell know right away

Comment

heres a story:

my one boy from college is proposing this spring, but its really lame and even more expensive than it is lame.

1 - she pretty much knows it's coming - and it was her idea (she is a spoiled princess type girl)

2 - their flying to disney world (from philly), gonna be there a few nights at some expensive hotel on the resort property, going to some fancy dinner in the princess castle at the one park, and during an over priced meal he's gonna have someone bring out a covered desert tray with the ring in abox in it

3 - there gonna wear just married disney ears around the parks for the rest of their trip, as my boy hopes they get picked out of the mass amount of people for some special promotion thing disney does -- they could win some prizes (cruises, free accomadation in the castle in the park, etc) [this one is just funny, and interesting -- i highly doubt she'll wear the ear things though, that not very princess-ish and thus this isnt how she rolls]

what it boils down, is an expensive as way to propose -- which is lame from the get go, and the fact thats how she wants to get proposed to is lame too. if the actual idea of being married for the rest of your life isnt enough to make any scenario worth it/memorable/whatever, than why are you really getting married?!

i feel bad for my boy -- he's jewish, and thus very very extremel cheap. but his jewish girlfriend has 2 rich parents which spoiled her from day 1 (she was the first of 3 kids)

and to top it off, she used to be semi-cool, when we were freshman at college -- after breaking up 2x during college for stupid things, she got massive depressed, and since graduation she is like a whole new person, that is very anti-social.

i feel like i should talk to him about it, but dont want to piss him off or anything..im prolly gonna be his best man i thinks.. maybe it's just me, but i don't play on spending any money beyond the ring when i propsoe.. maybe i'll do it on a nice spring day at a state park (a'la on top of moutain)... who knows
                    Last edited by jiritt0; 01-15-2008, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                      heres a story:

my one boy from college is proposing this spring, but its really lame and even more expensive than it is lame.

1 - she pretty much knows it's coming - and it was her idea (she is a spoiled princess type girl)

2 - their flying to disney world (from philly), gonna be there a few nights at some expensive hotel on the resort property, going to some fancy dinner in the princess castle at the one park, and during an over priced meal he's gonna have someone bring out a covered desert tray with the ring in abox in it

3 - there gonna wear just married disney ears around the parks for the rest of their trip, as my boy hopes they get picked out of the mass amount of people for some special promotion thing disney does -- they could win some prizes (cruises, free accomadation in the castle in the park, etc) [this one is just funny, and interesting -- i highly doubt she'll wear the ear things though, that not very princess-ish and thus this isnt how she rolls]

what it boils down, is an expensive as way to propose -- which is lame from the get go, and the fact thats how she wants to get proposed to is lame too. if the actual idea of being married for the rest of your life isnt enough to make any scenario worth it/memorable/whatever, than why are you really getting married?!

i feel bad for my boy -- he's jewish, and thus very very extremel cheap. but his jewish girlfriend has 2 rich parents which spoiled her from day 1 (she was the first of 3 kids)

and to top it off, she used to be semi-cool, when we were freshman at college -- after breaking up 2x during college for stupid things, she got massive depressed, and since graduation she is like a whole new person, that is very anti-social.

i feel like i should talk to him about it, but dont want to piss him off or anything..im prolly gonna be his best man i thinks.. maybe it's just me, but i don't play on spending any money beyond the ring when i propsoe.. maybe i'll do it on a nice spring day at a state park (a'la on top of moutain)... who knows
                      cliffs or sparks?
                      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                      Purple Psyko
                      Gold Feast
                      Blue Gene
                      Blue Growth
                      REDuction AM/PM Shots
                      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                      Orange TRIad
                      White Flood (5 Flavors)
                      Black Hole
                      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                      Green Bulge
                      White Blood 2
                      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                      Blue Up
                      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

heres a story:

I know you take psych man, but spew it on one of those types of boards or something

Comment

this is talk the talk, so i talked the talk. wasn't even high at the time like I usually am when I ramble -- though I did pop some yellow N #2s a lil before

Comment

this is talk the talk, so i talked the talk. wasn't even high at the time like I usually am when I ramble -- though I did pop some yellow N #2s a lil before

Comment

heres a story:

ahahah that is so funny. i thought about doing that way (disney world) but then i realized i spent all my money on the ring, had nothing left for the trip hahaahah

now im really glad i didnt, i guess that is more popular than i thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                                cliffs or sparks?
                                worth the read.
                                A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X