No announcement yet.

The NFL Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Philip Rivers is playing like shit!!!!! arrrr!!!!! he's keeping us from moving foward. Cant believe we're down 24-0 at half time.
    The stack:
    PW-GG-GB-GM-BU-RA-Designer Whey protien

THE MAN:
    5'9
    197.5 LBS
    BF% 29

Comment

Originally posted by ninobrn99
      Philip Rivers is playing like shit!!!!! arrrr!!!!! he's keeping us from moving foward. Cant believe we're down 24-0 at half time.
      bah.. I think it's the loss of Marty that's killing us.. although the lucky bastards from new orleans got our main man Brees... and we're left with this schmuck... sigh Its NOT FAIR!

Comment

Chargers aren't doing so hot.. teams are forcing the air game, which isn't consistent; and LT can't do it all when there box is overloaded.

Comment

[QUOTE=jdiritto]We need a thread were we (or just me) can rant about things going on in the NFL.. cos I'm an addicted. I check nfl.com like 20x a day, and the kansas city chiefs website (the best team ever) about 10x a day! haha

You had a typ-o You put Cheifs where it should have said The Titans!!

Comment

yeah, i cant believe our first play of the game was an interception. I dont get how turner can run for plenty of yards while LT is held back. I really hope we get our shit together this week and prepare for green bay! If not, I see marking this season up as a loss.
            The stack:

THE MAN:
            5'9
            197.5 LBS
            BF% 29

Comment

I know im a pack fan but judging on current results it should be a close game with the chargers. However unless the packs o-line can start to pick up the blitz we could be in trouble
              Your opponent can only win if you allow them too

Comment

The Chargers force the issue too much with LT. They try getting him the ball 80% of the time when he is on the field, any smart coach should be able to counter his attack. He has a great line to run in front of him, (I am not doubting his ability because I believe he is the most talented offensive player in the NFL) but when the defense knows what is coming the offense is in trouble. If the Chargers could have landed a stud wideout/deep threat this off-season they would be deadly.

Comment

that and if rivers could throw the damn ball.
                  The stack:

THE MAN:
                  5'9
                  197.5 LBS
                  BF% 29

Comment

I agree with you above. its similiar to the chiefs and LJ, but the chargers line/QB are somewhat better .. sadly! lol

rant/rave:

I've disliked eagles fans for awhile. i grew up central PA, everyone likes the fucking eagles. some steelers, but mainly all eagles. and now i go to school + live in center city philadelphia. eagles fans are douchebags (a large percentage of them) and I love to see the eagles lose deep down inside. it makes me giddy like a young boy at the candy store that just found 20$ in the mall. i love rubbing it in to all my eagles fans friends, who just come back with excuses/bullshit football logic/knowledge that makes no sense what so ever. go skins haha

Comment

Cheating or not the Pats are lookin tough. They say that Moss took a big pay cut and is really buying into the "patriot way"(team play, not spying) to get a ring. I dont really like him because of his I only play hard when I feel like it comment but when he wants to get open nobody can cover him.
                      Dont ask for a light load, Ask for a strong back,and also some huge biceps while your asking.

Comment

Looks like everett is really coming along well
                        http://sports.aol.com/story/_a/docto...20150509990014
                        Dont ask for a light load, Ask for a strong back,and also some huge biceps while your asking.

Comment

He received top notch medical attention that no other human being would ever receieve in that scenrio (ie. almost immediate salien cold-bath treatment to the injured section of the spine)

it's a very good story though, and I hope the young man does great things with his future

Comment

hope it all works out well for him. he's pulling through.
                            The stack:

THE MAN:
                            5'9
                            197.5 LBS
                            BF% 29

Comment

Originally posted by ninobrn99
                              yeah, i cant believe our first play of the game was an interception. I dont get how turner can run for plenty of yards while LT is held back. I really hope we get our shit together this week and prepare for green bay! If not, I see marking this season up as a loss.

turner = downhill bulldozer / change of pace
                              LT = not so

teams game plan for LT mainly - when turner comes in its difficult to fully make the adjustments/transitions to his style. I don't see why every team in the NFL doesnt do the split back field.

Comment

thats what ive been saying. turner is making more yards per carry since they dont know his game plan.
                                The stack:

THE MAN:
                                5'9
                                197.5 LBS
                                BF% 29

Comment

Working...
                                X