Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how did you hear about this forum? reply and win!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heard about through the bb.com forums

Comment

Let's see, I PMed Pu12 over on BB.com because he had found Max Milk for $5 and he referred me to the amazing supp deals thread.

Comment

I was searching for your products and kinda just stumbled across these boards by chance
        Your opponent can only win if you allow them too

Comment

Kept hearing about White Blood and Green Bulge at bb.com so I decided to look you guys up. From there, I have tried many CL product and been loving them ever since!

Go 34!
          Loyal Controlled Labs user since October/06!

Comment

I first found out about Controlled labs forum from bb.com forums. I have also your seen ad in the New Muscle & Fitness "Bulk Goods Section".

Comment

I first saw the CL Forum when I visited the CL website. I used to be a frequent visitor, and one day, I noticed there was a forum set up. I haven't been on there in a while, but, I need to start again. I believe I have over 100 posts, so, it's not all that bad. It's a pretty fun place to hang around, and thanks for putting it up for us!

Comment

I found it when I came to the CL site looking for some info on products. Saw the forum icon, clicked on it, and thats the story .

Comment

I first learned about CL on bb.com. Decided to give some products a try and have been hooked since then.

Comment

heard about it through bb.com

Comment

Read lots of good reports on bb.com and decided to give WF/GM/PW a try. I'm happy I did, I like the stack.

Comment

bb.com

Comment

I heard about the forum from the awesome reps over at BB.com!

Comment

I heard about you guys on the bb.com forums. I know Ive come here for contests and logging, but also to get great info on CL products. I remember my first legit NO product was white blood and my first log ever was Green bulge, held here. Great stuff!
                            "Usually when people think they are holding a lot of water, they are just holding a lot of fat." -Mr. Aries

Yellow Neuphoria! (Complete)
                            http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post13021541
                            -or-
                            http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...ead.php?t=1780

Comment

Also BB.com

Comment

i found out through Bulknutrition.com, searching the CL products.
                                17 year old FREAKST

SUPPLEMENTS.NET REP

Comment

Working...
                                X