Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blap
    'Us wankers' being the rest of the world outside of America

I just negged some misc weirdo on bb.com for saying 'it's soccer, not football'. That's how much I hate that

Comment

Originally posted by Booty
      I'm sick! I hate being sick! I also hate when my kids are sick & I'm up all night with them. What a crappy day this is going to be!
      I hate Botty being sick

Feel well soon

Comment

I just negged some misc weirdo on bb.com for saying 'it's soccer, not football'. That's how much I hate that
        LOL Sorry Blap!
        What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

I'm sick! I hate being sick! I also hate when my kids are sick & I'm up all night with them. What a crappy day this is going to be!
          That sux Get lot's of rest, keep your self hydrated, depending on what your ailment is vitamin C and zinc can help shorten the duration of it too. I hope you feel better soon
          You should have Mr. Aries come over and take care of you I'm sure that would help you recover much faster.
          Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

I hate Botty being sick

Feel well soon
            Me too! I've been coughing for like 4days (lil tickle in my throat-not a hacking cough) and stuffy nose/head in the morning. My 2 youngest boys asthma has been acting up too & they are also coughing. I'm not sure what the deal is, a cold plus allergies? I feel like crap!
            What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Dave1
              That sux Get lot's of rest, keep your self hydrated, depending on what your ailment is vitamin C and zinc can help shorten the duration of it too. I hope you feel better soon
              You should have Mr. Aries come over and take care of you I'm sure that would help you recover much faster.
              Thank You! I'm just tired, stuff nose, stuffy head & sore (from legs Saturday). Plus I was up basicly all night with my 6yr old. Thanks for the advice.
              What typos?

Comment

Me too! I've been coughing for like 4days (lil tickle in my throat-not a hacking cough) and stuffy nose/head in the morning. My 2 youngest boys asthma has been acting up too & they are also coughing. I'm not sure what the deal is, a cold plus allergies? I feel like crap!
                Sorry to hear that My hayfever's kicked in this past week- if you live near plants pollenating right now (fields, flowers; rapeseed and grass do it for me) it could be a trigger.

Comment

Sorry to hear that My hayfever's kicked in this past week- if you live near plants pollenating right now (fields, flowers; rapeseed and grass do it for me) it could be a trigger.

Everyone seems to be a mess lately with allergies. Weird thing was when it all started up, the news channel showed everything to be low. Who knows.
                  What typos?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Dave1

she'd be too spoiled rotten to ever wanna be well again if I were there taking care of her

cuz I cook, i clean, i do laundry.. hehe... I even read stories
                    www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                      she'd be too spoiled rotten to ever wanna be well again if I were there taking care of her

cuz I cook, i clean, i do laundry.. hehe... I even read stories
                      Excellent, what time can you be here?
                      What typos?

Comment

Excellent, what time can you be here?

4:00PM...

i call it my "heaven on earth" treatment
                        www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                          4:00PM...

i call it my "heaven on earth" treatment
                          Excellent!

Sign me up for the next 50yrs!
                          What typos?

Comment

can the mods rename this to the Mr. Aries/Booty Cyber-love Thread?
                            jdouchebag for president

Comment

Originally posted by strester
                              can the mods rename this to the Mr. Aries/Booty Cyber-love Thread?
                              What typos?

Comment

Don't worry, maybe in another 10yrs we might actually start watching "football", its begun with soccer moms.
                                -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
                                -Jack Bauer

Comment

Working...
                                X