women like muscular men . . . for a fling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sethva
    I'm like listen, I'm 260lbs, I'll never be "skinny".

Same here.
    Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
      It's all about the:

(just kidding ladies I swear !!!! )
      Lmao Damn straight!

Comment

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
        for what its worth, i think my gf tries to sabotage my diet to make me fatter. shes pretty skinny herself (tiny collegiate cheerleader) , but i think she prefers me a little less lean (i have no idea why)

Figures if she fattens you up, she wont have to compete. My wife was like that. Got me all fat and when I started getting built, she's been getting more "envious" of people around me. Hell though, you lift for yourself, not for the gold diggers that may come and go.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
        Purple Wraath
        Green Magnitude
        Orange Triad
        White Flood
        Blue Up
        100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
        US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
          theyre just worried well leave them for bikini-clad supermodels
          Yup, I'm sure that's the case.
          "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Sexyback
            Yup, I'm sure that's the case.
            Darn internet, I can't tell if there's sarcasm in there

Comment

Women are very interesting psychologically. I very much enjoyed my under grad class in psychology of women, and pretty much all my psych classes were 80-100% women. And now, my girlfriend of a year plus is a female I met in psychology of women, and a girl power feminist of sorts. I could write books you know..

.. of course, men are very interesting psychologically as well.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
                Darn internet, I can't tell if there's sarcasm in there
                no, no sarcasm. I'm sure that's the case for many women. The better her man looks, the more chances that other women will be looking at him. They fear they will lose him.
                "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Sexyback
                  no, no sarcasm. I'm sure that's the case for many women. The better her man looks, the more chances that other women will be looking at him. They fear they will lose him.
                  True.

Comment

I wonder how they defined "muscular men" That is a pretty vague term. Could be a physique from Brad Pitt in "Fight Club" to pro bodybuilder.

Comment

Originally posted by 5-6
                      I wonder how they defined "muscular men" That is a pretty vague term...
                      Probably any "noticeable" muscle... more like Brad Pitt in Troy (vs. Fight Club)

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                        Probably any "noticeable" muscle... more like Brad Pitt in Troy (vs. Fight Club)
                        I am thinking this also.

Comment

drunk women like any men for a random fling.

but no really, pulling females isn't hard -- keep yourself in shape, make sure your clean all around (clothes, hygeine etc), wear some nice looking clothes (cost isn't even a issue unless you go for spoiled women), and learn how to talk to a female like shes your guy friend... that's all. if your stupid/dumbfounded when you talk to a hot woman she won't want to talk to you and that means no juice ... i used to do alot of reading on the sociology/psychology of male-female interaction when i was bored... and it made my 4 years undergrad awesome

and if you ask me, the lazy - non fit man is becoming more popular.. of course, the guns always get the ladies without any work .. but these little twiggy men are learning how to work the women into bed. it's a shame, it really is. obviously, if your big n fit and can talk some game your golden ()

everytime i go out with my girlfriend i realize there are hundreds of hot women that deserve at least a few minutes with me.. it's hard to be tame.. i wonder how long i'll last when i live 2hr away from my girl in a big city...
                          Last edited by jiritt0; 08-11-2007, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Dave1
                            http://www.reuters.com/article/oddly...04599320070710

Well . . . working out is good in the short term at least

Well duh, you ever see a hot chick with a fat guy?
                            laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

... yea; if hes rich as hell

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                                ... yea; if hes rich as hell

Guess that's how Donald Trump gets them. We know it's not the hair cut!
                                laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Working...
                                X