The official I am drunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr.Dave1
    agreed. Drinking is for forgetting your probs . . . wait . . . no, that's wrong too . . .
    Ehh not sure there is a good reason to drink . . . I guess it can make ya feel good and decrease anxiety for some people.
    And increase estrogen!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
      good, cuz you were already on detention having bought stuff from abercrombie before
      damn you, you are like my g/f always bringing up little details from the past . . . 3 years down the road you'll be like . . . . "well Dave, I would like to say I have grown to respect you over the years but I remember that one shirt you bought at Abercrombie" Then you will proceed to and
      Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

due to the comments found in several threads ( ) i' have added a disclaimer found below
        Ht: 6'1"
        Wt: 200 lb.s
        BF: 20.4% (6/9/06)
        17% (8/2/06)
        Age 20

Disclaimer: The drunk posts of "Former_Fatkid" in no way represent the opinions of sober "Former_Fatkid", or any of his associates.

MY SUMMER OF HUGENESS BULK STACK LOG [ALMOST THE WHOLE CL STACK]
        http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=766

Comment

I was really smoked last night... and spent about 1minute looking for this thread before quitting too fall asleep to the chapelle show dvd. o well.

Last edited by jiritt0; 06-11-2006, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X