The official I am drunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dbish77
    Shit, what am I talking about...I'll probably be on all day just with breaks to go swim and eat...
    LOL

I think I'm home for the day too, unless I attempt some cardio today. My glutes, hams, quads & shoulders are sore as hell!

Drinks I'll be on & off all day too. As far as drinking maybe have a few drinks while watching Sopranos (it best be on).
    What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Okay, I'm here a day late and way too late at night...but here I am...a handle of vodka is dead...dead I say.
      Toughman 2008 Competitor...Why'd I have to fight the winner of the WHOLE THING in the first fight?!?! Training for next year...

Comment

Oh, and I'm drunk as HELL in my avatar...and a little high...so yeah
        Toughman 2008 Competitor...Why'd I have to fight the winner of the WHOLE THING in the first fight?!?! Training for next year...

Comment

NUKE THE WHALES!!!!!!

Well...you gotta nuke something...

Comment

LOL can't wait for the official hangover thread
            MY GREEN MAG LOG
            http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
            http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

Originally posted by cervasa1977
              LOL yeah that should be interesting!
              What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Originally posted by cervasa1977
                I don't get hangovers...I feel just peachy.

Comment

HAHA, i call dibs on earlest drunk post, it's 5pm EST and i've been drinking since 2 pm. Yeah college life

its friday,a nybody joining me???

I'll see if I can make it all the way to midnight!!!!
                  Ht: 6'1"
                  Wt: 200 lb.s
                  BF: 20.4% (6/9/06)
                  17% (8/2/06)
                  Age 20

Disclaimer: The drunk posts of "Former_Fatkid" in no way represent the opinions of sober "Former_Fatkid", or any of his associates.

MY SUMMER OF HUGENESS BULK STACK LOG [ALMOST THE WHOLE CL STACK]
                  http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=766

Comment

college life is really not an excuse to get drunk.
                    www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                      college life is really not an excuse to get drunk.
                      agreed. Drinking is for forgetting your probs . . . wait . . . no, that's wrong too . . .
                      Ehh not sure there is a good reason to drink . . . I guess it can make ya feel good and decrease anxiety for some people.
                      Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Dave1
                        agreed. Drinking is for forgetting your probs . . . wait . . . no, that's wrong too . . .
                        Ehh not sure there is a good reason to drink . . . I guess it can make ya feel good and decrease anxiety for some people.

drinking to get drunk is a pretty terrible way to escape problems..

drinking for entertainment and enjoyment is okay..

I think it's bullshit when people say "i have to drink otherwise I can't have fun"...

Must have a nice life
                        www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

I think it's bullshit when people say "i have to drink otherwise I can't have fun"...

Must have a nice life
                          Just for clarification I was kidding. I agree with your points
                          Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

Must have a nice life

1:40 and still drunk, yeah, almost 12 hours of drinking, college isnt an excuse it's just a schedule that allows me to party for rediculously long periods of time (like so) I just got back from the bar where my fav. bar tender rox my soxors and fondled me ( ) but yeh, i like to drink and let loose but by no eman to i blame alcohol for anything or say that alcohol lets me do anything, it just is fun to get blitzed once in awhile.

ANyways, no lifting tommorow, no drinking tommorow night then squats on sunday goodnight peeples! minus 2nd second person
                            17% (8/2/06)
                            Age 20

Disclaimer: The drunk posts of "Former_Fatkid" in no way represent the opinions of sober "Former_Fatkid", or any of his associates.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Dave1
                              Just for clarification I was kidding. I agree with your points

good, cuz you were already on detention having bought stuff from abercrombie before
                              www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

good, cuz you were already on detention having bought stuff from abercrombie before

17% (8/2/06)
                                Age 20

Comment

Working...
                                X