Test Your Sanity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dbish77
    Yeah, the clarity that dbish brings to situations is second to none.
    LOL are you like that guy from the Seinfeld episode (Johnny?) who likes to talk about himself in the third person b/c Dave thinks that's interesting Dave appreciates your help in clarificaiton . . . Dave says thanks
    Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Dave1
      LOL are you like that guy from the Seinfeld episode (Johnny?) who likes to talk about himself in the third person b/c Dave thinks that's interesting Dave appreciates your help in clarificaiton . . . Dave says thanks
      Are you talking about Dave me or Dave you?
      Toughman 2008 Competitor...Why'd I have to fight the winner of the WHOLE THING in the first fight?!?! Training for next year...

Comment

10th one down = dave me

http://csusports.athleticsite.com/ar...?articleID=638
        Toughman 2008 Competitor...Why'd I have to fight the winner of the WHOLE THING in the first fight?!?! Training for next year...

Comment

Are you talking about Dave me or Dave you?
          ha ha your name is Dave too . . . I did not know that.

actually I was just kiddin . . . but I was referring to myself in the 3rd person . . . maybe I should avoid trying to be clever from now on
          Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

Comment

What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Very good!!!
              What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

ha ha your name is Dave too . . . I did not know that.

actually I was just kiddin . . . but I was referring to myself in the 3rd person . . . maybe I should avoid trying to be clever from now on
                Dave was just kidding with ya...

Comment

I would point you to an article on my athletic accomplishments but I tend to lack this thing they call coordination. I'm the guy you see walking down the street who trips over his own feet You do not even want to see me try to dance . . . white guy + poor coordination =
                  . . . however that does not stop me, I still do and I have lotsa fun
                  It's a good thing my g/f is understanding

Comment

Dave was just kidding with ya...
                    cool cool . . . Dave get's it now . Dave just did not want to offend you b/c Dave does not like to do that

Comment

cool cool . . . Dave get's it now . Dave just did not want to offend you b/c Dave does not like to do that
                      Dave was not offended at what Dave said at all...Dave thinks that Dave just simply didn't know that Dave's name was Dave.

Comment

Dave was not offended at what Dave said at all...Dave thinks that Dave just simply didn't know that Dave's name was Dave.
                        Dave is correct and Dave will stop before Dave get's confused

Comment

Dave is correct and Dave will stop before Dave get's confused
                          wait...um...huh?

Comment

Working...
                          X