• Time
  • Show
Clear All

check these hunnies out..
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Booty
      OMGLMAO!!! Bish you're too much!
      I know it hurts a little, but just go with it...you'll loosen up...
      Toughman 2008 Competitor...Why'd I have to fight the winner of the WHOLE THING in the first fight?!?! Training for next year...

Comment

LOVE IT.

Comment

their great backgrounds.

Comment

+ =

Comment

+ =

Comment

+ =

Comment

I don't really go for the "man" look myself...she has a pretty face though...
                  Toughman 2008 Competitor...Why'd I have to fight the winner of the WHOLE THING in the first fight?!?! Training for next year...

Comment

+ =

Comment

Originally posted by dbish77
                      I don't really go for the "man" look myself...she has a pretty face though...

Agreed. I wouldn't say she has the "man" look though. Around contest time, yeah, shes way too much...but catch her in the offseason and Linda Fodor is a bad babe.
                      + =

Comment

Originally posted by Travis71902
                        Agreed. I wouldn't say she has the "man" look though. Around contest time, yeah, shes way too much...but catch her in the offseason and Linda Fodor is a bad babe.
                        I bet...she is gorgeous.

Comment

I know it hurts a little, but just go with it...you'll loosen up...
                          You havent changed!
                          What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Originally posted by Booty
                            You havent changed!
                            Oh yes I have...no more cement blocks and chains and rivers after I'm through...I'm too tired to do that, now I'm more of a "roll over and go to sleep" kinda guy.

Comment

Oh yes I have...no more cement blocks and chains and rivers after I'm through...I'm too tired to do that, now I'm more of a "roll over and go to sleep" kinda guy.
                              Ha ha

Nice!
                              What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Dude, Linda Fodor is beautiful. I don't think her on-season pics look manly at all. She's just a ripped chick. At least she doesn't look like she tucker her wang between her legs like some buff chicks.

She has a great smile too...

Comment

Working...
                                X