Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does your username mean?, and How did you come up with it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pu12en12g
    With the exception of actual injuries, my body looks and feels MUCH better at 28 vs 18.

F**k Genetics

I agree! I think I'm in better shape than I ever was. Especially with having children, good lord your body goes through so many changes!
    What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
      With the exception of actual injuries, my body looks and feels MUCH better at 28 vs 18.... even my joints feel better (and this is after putting on 120+ lbs of mass !!)

F**k Genetics
      I agree I am taking way better care of myself now. I just wish I could have dedicated myself to this life back when I was 19 and not 29. Time is against me but hey its not going to stop me
      MY GREEN MAG LOG
      http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
      http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

if you dont know what my username stands for i fell very sorry for ya

Comment

Originally posted by Booty
          Awww... John I may have to kidnap you!

okay... I think I might just give in and let you have your way with me
          www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
            okay... I think I might just give in and let you have your way with me
            Excellent!
            What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

rcp = initials
              197 = last weight wrestled in college
              inIZ = me being in Iraq right now

Comment

Originally posted by Booty
                LMAO!

Hey watcha talking about getting old!?! lol I feel ya, I was born in 77 and feel old too!
                I was born in 68, so forget this "old" complaint of yours. We just have more experiance than those who are younger, making it that much easier for us to beat them.

As for the user names, mine is self-explanatory......given that "paw" = hand.

Comment

My name combined with my football number...
                  Toughman 2008 Competitor...Why'd I have to fight the winner of the WHOLE THING in the first fight?!?! Training for next year...

Comment

Originally posted by GimpyPaw
                    I was born in 68, so forget this "old" complaint of yours. We just have more experiance than those who are younger, making it that much easier for us to beat them.

wow, i was startin' to feel over the hill w/ my 30th comin' up in Nov ... thanks for cheerin' me up, gpaw
                    jdouchebag for president

Comment

I thought this was the most bad ass cartoon character when I was a little kid.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
                      -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
                      -Jack Bauer

Comment

Mos Def= one of my fav hip hop artists
                        Jeff = my name

put them together and you got my username

Comment

its my name, biatch!

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                            its my name, biatch!
                            Well if thats your name, it sure is different! How about you break it down for me!
                            What typos?

Comment

Jeff Diritto

Da-rit-toe is how the last name sounds out i guess... i grew up being called dorito, it blew.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                                Jeff Diritto

Da-rit-toe is how the last name sounds out i guess... i grew up being called dorito, it blew.
                                Awwwww dorito , people use to screw up my lastname so bad. Most people couldnt pronounce it, so they would add things to it, change it etc...
                                What typos?

Comment

Working...
                                X