No announcement yet.

Welecome FitnFirm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FnF, I love you even more now that you've ventured your way over here! If you need anything let me know
    Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
      FnF, I love you even more now that you've ventured your way over here! If you need anything let me know

YA, NOW you tell me

Comment

Originally posted by FitnFirm
        YA, NOW you tell me
        Lol, what does that mean? If you want to try out some CL stuff after you do your next secret log I'll hook you up (ie beg tank until he says yes)..
        Back to the basics!

Comment

Lol, what does that mean? If you want to try out some CL stuff after you do your next secret log I'll hook you up (ie beg tank until he says yes)..

Ya that will be 12 weeks away...........Oh the wait...................... Guess Ill kick ass until the time is right and eat alot too and maybe a little of this

Comment

what are you doing for 12 weeks?
            www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Ya that will be 12 weeks away...........Oh the wait...................... Guess Ill kick ass until the time is right and eat alot too and maybe a little of this
              On second thought, no CL products for you until the IMPC is over.. Muwhahahaha, jk.
              Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                what are you doing for 12 weeks?

I cant say until Sunday night out of respect for DS, but its big!!!!!! And I feel very fortunate Its gonna have NO MERCY on my body

Comment

very nice.. I'm guessing they are picking you up.. I look forward to meeting you at upcoming events and expos.. It'll be fun
                  www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                    very nice.. I'm guessing they are picking you up.. I look forward to meeting you at upcoming events and expos.. It'll be fun
                    That would be the smartest move a company could make, snagging FnF that is.
                    Back to the basics!

Comment

That would be the smartest move a company could make, snagging FnF that is.

No one is picking me up, lets not get side tracked here I dont ever see that sort of offer for me mostly because of my age, My goal is to build muscle and get ripped, using several products along the way and making some new friends Its a simple plan, but takes time

Comment

No one is picking me up, lets not get side tracked here I dont ever see that sort of offer for me mostly because of my age, My goal is to build muscle and get ripped, using several products along the way and making some new friends Its a simple plan, but takes time

all good things comes to those who are willing to fight for them.
                        www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

I recognize that face from somewhere hmmmmm I just can't put my finger on it.

CROWLER
                          President

www.AnabolicInnovations.com
                          www.HealthyCheatFoods.com

Comment

Originally posted by CROWLER
                            I recognize that face from somewhere hmmmmm I just can't put my finger on it.

CROWLER

Crowler, You funny boy you Now I got something for those little men in your post Im gonna trip one of those happy dancing fools and make like a domino effect

Comment

Did someone say DOMINOS ??????????

Heyyyyyyyyy Fnf WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME

This is for YOU FnF I know it doesn't do anything but oh well :um:

BTW Aries anyone else from the board going to Miami?

CROWLER
                              President

www.AnabolicInnovations.com
                              www.HealthyCheatFoods.com

Comment

Originally posted by CROWLER
                                Did someone say DOMINOS ??????????

Heyyyyyyyyy Fnf WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME

This is for YOU FnF I know it doesn't do anything but oh well :um:

BTW Aries anyone else from the board going to Miami?

CROWLER
                                Heard you have a pb/banana protein powder. Got a link?

Hey fit!!!!! Long time no see.
                                Team Enzyte: Strong Enough For A Man, But Made For A Woman!

Self-Appointed MOD of the Champagne Room

I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury - Groucho Marx

The right to be heard does not include the right to be taken seriously. - Hubert H. Humphrey

Comment

Working...
                                X