X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
    i dont' blame him.. heh..
    What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Originally posted by cervasa1977
      heres to the women that rule our lives and takes our money, but they will never stop us from posting

Lead us Josh!
      There will be nights alone on the couch, there WILL BE days of silence, but in the end the clicking sound of the keyboard will prevail. They may take our nookie, but they can NEVER TAKE OUR FORUMS!!!!!
      Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
        There will be nights alone on the couch, there WILL BE days of silence, but in the end the clicking sound of the keyboard will prevail. They may take our nookie, but they can NEVER TAKE OUR FORUMS!!!!!
        OUR FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        MY GREEN MAG LOG
        http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
        http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

LMAO!
          What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Originally posted by Booty
            LMAO!
            But you, my dear, can take my forums anyday. Yes Booty, I'd give up the net for you.... but not the gym.
            Back to the basics!

Comment

sometimes it's best to stay single...

I've made the most progress during the time I've been single both financially, gym-wise, and in personal growth

but now i'm HUUUNGRY, and almost ready.. not yet, almost..

she gon be like -=-----> !!!!!!!!!!!
              www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

I've made the most progress during the time I've been single both financially, gym-wise, and in personal growth

she gon be like -=-----> !!!!!!!!!!!
                Who is the lucky girl? Do we still call her a girl even though it is most likely a trannie?
                Back to the basics!

Comment

But you, my dear, can take my forums anyday. Yes Booty, I'd give up the net for you.... but not the gym.
                  ha ha

Thanks...I hear ya, I'm not giving up the gym for anyone either!
                  What typos?

Comment

Who is the lucky girl? Do we still call her a girl even though it is most likely a trannie?

where the hell did this trannie bullshit get started and why would that be brought up again and again like it is somehow funny?

I'm sorry but i have great respect for women and there is nothing nastier to me than the idea of trannies. Where and how the FUCK did anyone get the hint that i might be into that bs?

excuse me for getting mad but wtf man.. seriously, wtf
                    www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

she gon be like -=-----> !!!!!!!!!!
                      !
                      LOL Is that why you keep looking at me like ???
                      What typos?

Comment

where the hell did this trannie bullshit get started and why would that be brought up again and again like it is somehow funny?

I'm sorry but i have great respect for women and there is nothing nastier to me than the idea of trannies. Where and how the FUCK did anyone get the hint that i might be into that bs?

excuse me for getting mad but wtf man.. seriously, wtf
                        Eeep, I'm sorry man. I first saw it from Tank! I think we all know that you'd never get with a trannie, and I apologize if my comments were at all out of line. Seriously, I'm sorry John..

Back to the basics!

Comment

i'm deeply offended by comments like these that would even border on suggesting i'd be involved in something as disgusting and personally offensive as "dating trannies"..

I take all my relationships very seriously and no one disrespects any of my girls before they bring out the can of whoop ass in me.
                          www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

it's cool... please understand my feelings towards girls in general. I have more respect for all of them than I have for 99% of the men walking this earth.
                            www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

it's cool... please understand my feelings towards girls in general. I have more respect for all of them than I have for 99% of the men walking this earth.
                              *nod* I know bro, we've had some deep talks so you know my views as well. I assure you I meant no ill, and I shall be more tactful in the future my friend.
                              Back to the basics!

Comment

*nod* I know bro, we've had some deep talks so you know my views as well. I assure you I meant no ill, and I shall be more tactful in the future my friend.

we cool

www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

Working...
                                X