I hate it when....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
    wtf? i hope you are not still wearing those kinds of socks.. it's all about the "no-shows" now when you wear running or workout shoes.
    I have the knee Highs, with the stripes around them. There not in anymore? jeesh, I guess spandex is out to then. Dam the Richard Simmons, he told me I would be cool if wore that stuff to the gym, with some baby oil..
    If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
      wtf? i hope you are not still wearing those kinds of socks.. it's all about the "no-shows" now when you wear running or workout shoes.
      The no-shows are what I hate. I have a size 13 shoe which seems to be the worst for finding socks that fit well. Size 6-12 socks are too small, size 13-16 socks are too big
      Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
        Solution - Just go to walmart and buy a bunch of long compression shorts. Your legs won't rub together and they wick the sweat away from your skin.
        If this works... you will have some free shiat headed your way

Does brand seem to matter ?

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
          If this works... you will have some free shiat headed your way

Does brand seem to matter ?
          I used underarmour for the longest time, but at $30 a pair I decided to try both Target's Champion brand and Walmart's generic brand (which are like 9.99 a piece). Seeing that I have huge thighs they rub together ALL the time, but since using compression shorts NEVER ONCE have I had ANY chaffing issues. I'll take some more shirts btw
          Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
            I used underarmour for the longest time, but at $30 a pair I decided to try both Target's Champion brand and Walmart's generic brand (which are like 9.99 a piece). Seeing that I have huge thighs they rub together ALL the time, but since using compression shorts NEVER ONCE have I had ANY chaffing issues. I'll take some more shirts btw
            I got a shit load of rebooks stuff when they had that big sale all I ever wear to the gym or when dieting and doing any cardio

Comment

Working...
            X