John Legend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Legend

If you don't know who John Legend is, I suggest you google his website and listen to the music.

I personally find it to be some of the most relaxing, best modern love making music ever. and its awesome to listen to in general.

anyways, im going to a concert tommorow in NJ, and I got this email this morning..

Congratulations!

We are excited to inform you that you have been selected to receive one (1) Meet & Greet for John Legend's show on April 20th at the Starland Ballroom! Please make sure that you check-in at the venue will call booth at least an hour before doors open to receive further Meet & Greet instructions and pick up your meet and greet pass. We hope you have a great time and enjoy the show!

I get to meet the man himself after the show. i hope i can get my gf into it with me, that'll be awesome.. i feel bad if she cant and gets left behind..

chances are i'll just get an autograph or something and a picture, lol but still thats cool. hes a pretty growing artist and i can be like "boo-ya i met him!"

You sir are correct. He is one of the most talented new artists today. If you really like his music then I suggest you try getting a hold of some of his live albums. They are nothing short of great.

Oh, and you are quite lucky that you get to meet him.

Comment

Give him a huge man hug, and be like this is from CL
      A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
        Give him a huge man hug, and be like this is from CL
        hahaha

Comment

That'd be kind of weird. I have a feeling its gonna be awkward.. I'll b e like soo..whats up? lol.. maybe get a pic and autograph and be like alright..take it easy brosef

Comment

pics or negs.

Comment

i didnt met him.. kind of a long story..

as you know it was 4/20..so that was fun.

after a 3hr drive we were a little behind getting into the hotel, than the room service food took liek 45minuets to get to the room, ..than, due to all the storms over the weekend jersey roads must of flooded horribly, so a 15mile drive took us 2:30minutes.. and i was 2 hours late getting to the show (1 hr past doors opening, and 2 hrs after iw as to get the meet n greet things)

as we waited to park my engine started to overheat too. (reoccuring problem here after for the trip)

the line was ass long.. prolly a 2hr wait, but i was able to go up to will call and walk right in, still got the wristband to meet n greet him or whatever, but they had no info as to where to met him. so i had no idea what was goin on, but i had the yellow wristband to get to see him.

so, than the concert.. and the whole time chicks are like yelling and shit and im just there holding my girl and all, and i was like, i dont really want to met him, not compared to all these crazy bitches. so i lost interest there, plus i had already assumed i missed the chance by being 2hr late .. i didnt even take a camera in with me, and when i found out i still might of had a chance to met him they wouldnt let me go out and come back in for some reason..

when the concert ended i went to the merchandise table which is where the email i got said to go, but nothing was happening there, just 2 dudes selling some shirts anda ll, so afte rlike 10 minutes of waiting to see if anyone came out to get people i rolled out with my girl.. plus if i woulda went off she woulda been left all alone in some bar..which woulda made me feel bad cos she paid for my ticket.. i just joined the club to get presale prices.. but they wouldnt let her go with me ..

than on the ride home we got lost and i some how drove my car down a road that just stopped. no signs, no warning, nothing.. it just stopped being paved and was crazy bumpy/potholes... and my alignment is super f'ed up now, though it drove fine the whole way home (300mi)

it was a great concert, and i had rediculous sex with my gf when we got back to the hotel room.
              overall, i put my life like this.
              sex weed > meeting john legend

woulda been cool, coulda bragged about it, showed pics off, etc. but foreal, i didnt really care that much when it came down to it.. i had a better time with my girlfriend

Comment

You just barely got by without negs for no pics, but the funny storry and the great line about sex/weed being greater than meeting john legend was worth the read.

Good stuff.

Oh and sex in hotels is so much kinkier than normal sex, I freaking love it

Comment

it really is.. ima have 2 beds in my master bedroom when i grow up. hands down.

and thanks for the no negs, i don't know what I would do if you had negged me!! hah

I guess I missed out on a big opportunity.. but the music is still good. if he turned out to be a douchebag or something i might not like his music anymore, which would suck more than not being able to met him when i had the chance.?

Comment

Well that's quite a story. Glad things still turned out "well" in the end -- gotta agree with you on the hotel sex, as well.

Comment

yea, i dont think i would of felt right meeting him after a concert too. it was prolly a ton of chicks screaming and shit, want to jump his bones. and i woulda been lke yea this is gay. lol.. so i went home and jumped my girls bones instead. it made me feel more manly and heterosex .

Comment

Yeah, there's very few men I want to meet...
                        Last edited by RenegadeRows; 04-23-2007, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X