No announcement yet.

Va Tech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lots of crazies out there, but its worse in some other countries believe it or not.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Not to turn this racial, but down in TN where my mom lives, there's towns that wont let blacks in, believe it.

Racist hillbillies with guns = no fun for anything but their own kind.
      A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

I wouldn't be too worried about temple man, just be aware of the fact that you're in a city and as long as you don't ask for trouble or do stupid things you should be fine.

Terrible incident, but right afterwards me and my roomates joked that if it happened at our campus, the headlines would read "Just another Tuesday".

What bothers me most about the guy and his motives/speech is if you watch the video its completely evident that hes reading what he wants to say. I feel like if I'm going to justify myself going AWOL I had at least feel passionate enough to speak my mind for 2 minutes without having to write every word down.

Also I wish I knew more about what was going on...Because 32 people dying is a LOT. Especially compared to the injured, was he shooting these students multiple times? Maybe its very cocky of me to say this, and hopefully I never have to find out, but I feel like my tolerance to pain, good health, and mostly insane willpower would allow me to take a bullet from a 9..assuming a vital organ is not hit. and nobody even attempted to stand up to him?

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro973
          I wouldn't be too worried about temple man, just be aware of the fact that you're in a city and as long as you don't ask for trouble or do stupid things you should be fine.

Terrible incident, but right afterwards me and my roomates joked that if it happened at our campus, the headlines would read "Just another Tuesday".

What bothers me most about the guy and his motives/speech is if you watch the video its completely evident that hes reading what he wants to say. I feel like if I'm going to justify myself going AWOL I had at least feel passionate enough to speak my mind for 2 minutes without having to write every word down.

Also I wish I knew more about what was going on...Because 32 people dying is a LOT. Especially compared to the injured, was he shooting these students multiple times? Maybe its very cocky of me to say this, and hopefully I never have to find out, but I feel like my tolerance to pain, good health, and mostly insane willpower would allow me to take a bullet from a 9..assuming a vital organ is not hit. and nobody even attempted to stand up to him?
          in that situation its hard to be the one to tackle the guy, nobody wants to be the one shot, everyone runs.

Out Now:
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Theres social psychology theories relating to the bystander effect.. its a very unique situation which noone does anything except watch the mallice/horrific event occur...; its easy to say you would do something when your not in that context.

and I feel you overlooked numerous stories of courage that did evolve out of the incident at va tech. there was a holocaust victim (professor) that blocked his rooms doorway and died while the kids jumped out the window and all lived..

there was some kids that barracaded their door so he couldnt get it and saved their classmates lives and their own..

and i believe there may have been more.. i have no cable so all my info came from the internet news or what've ive heard from others

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
              Theres social psychology theories relating to the bystander effect.. its a very unique situation which noone does anything except watch the mallice/horrific event occur...; its easy to say you would do something when your not in that context.

and I feel you overlooked numerous stories of courage that did evolve out of the incident at va tech. there was a holocaust victim (professor) that blocked his rooms doorway and died while the kids jumped out the window and all lived..

there was some kids that barracaded their door so he couldnt get it and saved their classmates lives and their own..

and i believe there may have been more.. i have no cable so all my info came from the internet news or what've ive heard from others
              very true and yeah that older guy is a big hero, probably saved a good 5-10 lives from what he did.

Out Now:
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)
              Black Hole