X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
    shortly. become a disciple of renegade, he will show you the light

*blushes*

Come my son, I will teach you the ways of the heard!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
      *blushes*

my momma always said if you can get another man to blush, you are golden
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Not sure she meant it like that?
        A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

*blushes*

Enlighten me! ahaha
          Failure is only a word. I don't plan on giving it meaning

Comment

lol, you guys know that part of Family Guy ... when Peter tries to give away his son, and everybody turns him down, and then a buck walks up and says "I'll teach the boy...I'll show him the ways of the heard" *pop* hunters get him!

Comment

Controlled Labs is great and here's why:

The Reps
              PT and the crew are awesome guys, but they are very professional. I've seen reps from other companies cross the line as far as offensive jokes, or saying things about other members / companies. the CL guys stay out of the drama and get down to business. Very professional. Also very helpful. When alot of the 'veterans' on BB.com will only post in certain threads/logs, I see PT and the other guys genuinely help and show concern for the 'newbs'. Taking time out of your day to earn brownie points is one thing, but taking time out of your day to help a poor lost soul is another!

The Products
              They speak for themselves!!! Affordable and fun, colorful and powerful. Once my supplement stash runs out I plan on using a BASIC stack for a long time (I have to stop buying so many damn supplements!). It will include Green BULGE, Vitamins, Fish oil and MET-Rx shakes! Controlled Labs products have given me good results for the last 2 years, and I will always be a customer.

The Board
              What a fun place to post! (Mainly due to Tank and Sethva, and everyone else!!!) No drama, just knowledge and information, along with some jokes and videos!

Comment

The Reps
                PT and the crew are awesome guys, but they are very professional. I've seen reps from other companies cross the line as far as offensive jokes, or saying things about other members / companies. the CL guys stay out of the drama and get down to business. Very professional. Also very helpful. When alot of the 'veterans' on BB.com will only post in certain threads/logs, I see PT and the other guys genuinely help and show concern for the 'newbs'. Taking time out of your day to earn brownie points is one thing, but taking time out of your day to help a poor lost soul is another!

The Products
                They speak for themselves!!! Affordable and fun, colorful and powerful. Once my supplement stash runs out I plan on using a BASIC stack for a long time (I have to stop buying so many damn supplements!). It will include Green BULGE, Vitamins, Fish oil and MET-Rx shakes! Controlled Labs products have given me good results for the last 2 years, and I will always be a customer.

The Board
                What a fun place to post! (Mainly due to Tank and Sethva, and everyone else!!!) No drama, just knowledge and information, along with some jokes and videos!

Such good information, my master.

Comment

The Board

w00t!!!

CL is a great place to hang - though I'm gonna miss giving JL some shit and having him throw a fit for a few days
                  A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

this is my serious input into this thread:

yea, i would have to say pu12 got me into the whole scence back in the day when i was newbie on the bodybuilding.com forums.. i believe he negged me to like -10,000 rep points.a nd iw as like,f that, ill show him. haha

a few years later, and i like to think im fairly (maybe even very?!) educated at the essentials of nutrition and training. I dont always have the money, dedication, or accessibility to follow them as much as I know I should, but hopefully when I'm completely done with school, or even during grad school, I will be able to.

that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                      this is my serious input into this thread:

yea, i would have to say pu12 got me into the whole scence back in the day when i was newbie on the bodybuilding.com forums.. i believe he negged me to like -10,000 rep points.a nd iw as like,f that, ill show him. haha

a few years later, and i like to think im fairly (maybe even very?!) educated at the essentials of nutrition and training. I dont always have the money, dedication, or accessibility to follow them as much as I know I should, but hopefully when I'm completely done with school, or even during grad school, I will be able to.

that's all.

That's awesome... and props on your current pursuit of happiness / career as well.

Comment

Should we start a fanclub?

Comment

Working...
                        X