Im Meeting STONE COLD Steve Austin Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dee213
    I'll try but i hope he doesnt give me the stunner for using him as a promotional tool or watever!!!

I didnt go see him today, hes here for 3 weeks so i'll wait til i recieve the tee..if i do!
    Is that you asking for a free T?

HEY TANK! Give this man a t-shirt so we can get a pic of Stonecold in a CL shirt giving him a stunner!

Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
      Is that you asking for a free T?

HEY TANK! Give this man a t-shirt so we can get a pic of Stonecold in a CL shirt giving him a stunner!

lol. Tank already offered

...i really dont know about this one tho!

Comment

lol. Tank already offered

...i really dont know about this one tho!
        I don't have the balls to do something like that, I'd go talk to him and MAYBE get a photo, but asking him to put on a shirt for a photo, I'd be afraid.. Muwhahaha.

How big are YOUR balls?
        Back to the basics!

Comment

why the hell not? its stone cold steve austin.. i bet hes real down to earth. if i were a celebirity id be like 'only if i can keep the shirt, thhhaatts right i want a free tee shirt for meeting you!'
          haha i need to get famous

Comment

Heads up, he won't give you a stunner if you have a miller light in your hand. Be sure to offer it to him if he starts looking at you funny.
            -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
            -Jack Bauer

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
              why the hell not? its stone cold steve austin.. i bet hes real down to earth. if i were a celebirity id be like 'only if i can keep the shirt, thhhaatts right i want a free tee shirt for meeting you!'
              haha i need to get famous
              lol

Updates.....Dee???
              What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

dee; make sure you ask what the rocks been cooking.. I've always wondered..

Comment

steve austin looks like he isn't all that big these days.
                  www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                    steve austin looks like he isn't all that big these days.
                    He doesn't have to be, he's got the stunner!
                    -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
                    -Jack Bauer

Comment

LOL. Well i didnt go see him yesterday. I thought i'd wait for the CL tee. The excitement died down about an hour after finding out he was here. lol. Now it doesnt really bother me, BUT.... i MIGHT go ahead and do it for CL! lol. I gotta talk to my friends at gym first, they went to see him yesterday so i'll ask them whats hes like! The guy that originally told us about him being down this way said he was getting annoyed at his friend coz he kept taking photos with his phone right up in his face and stuff!

I'll let u guys know! ...i've got 3 weeks til he goes home!

Comment

LOL. Well i didnt go see him yesterday. I thought i'd wait for the CL tee. The excitement died down about an hour after finding out he was here. lol. Now it doesnt really bother me, BUT.... i MIGHT go ahead and do it for CL! lol. I gotta talk to my friends at gym first, they went to see him yesterday so i'll ask them whats hes like! The guy that originally told us about him being down this way said he was getting annoyed at his friend coz he kept taking photos with his phone right up in his face and stuff!

I'll let u guys know! ...i've got 3 weeks til he goes home!
                        I hate them damn picture phones!!! You never know who has one pointed at you! A friend of mine actualy recorded me on the damn treadmill with one of them damn things.
                        What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Originally posted by Booty
                          I hate them damn picture phones!!! You never know who has one pointed at you! A friend of mine actualy recorded me on the damn treadmill with one of them damn things.
                          Have it sent over immediately.

Comment

Have it sent over immediately.
                            lol
                            I made him delete it in front of me. I hate having my picture taken, nevermind a mini clip. Especaily when I dont have it in my possession, for safe keeping!
                            What typos?

Comment

Originally posted by Booty
                              lol
                              I made him delete it in front of me. I hate having my picture taken, nevermind a mini clip. Especaily when I dont have it in my possession, for safe keeping!
                              I need to come workout with u!!

Comment

I need to come workout with u!!
                                Hey I could use a motivated workout partner! I tried to workout with a few people, but they dont stick with it.
                                What typos?

Comment

Working...
                                X