Protein farts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
    exactly. I use isolate since I am moderately lactose intolerant.
    Same here. No gas from the Isolate.

I even it out with my daily intake of Uniliver ... I could probably heat my house with that quality gas. I'd get at least 30 miles per gallon if I knew how to convert it. Uniliver could ease our reliance on foreign oil consumption.

*Remembers Tank's doctor story, involving lasers and eyebrows*
    Last edited by RenegadeRows; 03-20-2007, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
      Using ISO takes the fun out of gassing the hell out of people around you, I love dropping a bomb and waiting for my gf to figure it out, cracks me up everytime.

hell ya dude.

i dutch oven my bitch all the time..hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
        i dutch oven my bitch all the time..hahaha

pfffttt

Comment

psssssshh

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
            Using ISO takes the fun out of gassing the hell out of people around you, I love dropping a bomb and waiting for my gf to figure it out, cracks me up everytime.
            your so cruel

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
            Same here. No gas from the Isolate.

I even it out with my daily intake of Uniliver ... I could probably heat my house with that quality gas. I'd get at least 30 miles per gallon if I knew how to convert it. Uniliver could ease our reliance on foreign oil consumption.

*Remembers Tank's doctor story, involving lasers and eyebrows*
            just stick your ass on your cars gas tank hole and filler up renegade style octane, pure 98.9 octane
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

bunch of amateurs .... try this

heading down the highway w/ some friends in the car ... lock the power windows, roll 'em all the way up, let it rip, crank up the heat in the car ... listen to the screams of agony as your friends debate dealing with the horrific smell or jumping out of the vehicle at 70mph
              jdouchebag for president

Comment

Bromelain works great for me to reduce the protein farties.

Comment

Originally posted by strester
                  bunch of amateurs .... try this

heading down the highway w/ some friends in the car ... lock the power windows, roll 'em all the way up, let it rip, crank up the heat in the car ... listen to the screams of agony as your friends debate dealing with the horrific smell or jumping out of the vehicle at 70mph

pfft,

Drop a bomb @ 30,000ft on a DC-10 while flying to europe, and you're only an hour into the flight. That's professional
                  A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Whats a good isolate?

Comment

God these protein farts are terrible, Am I just taking in more protein than my body can handle, and it's ejecting it via farts? I weight 195 and take in about 150ish grams of protein a day

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                        just stick your ass on your cars gas tank hole and filler up renegade style octane, pure 98.9 octane
                        Hahahah!

Comment

Originally posted by hypnotikk
                          Bromelain works great for me to reduce the protein farties.
                          What's Bromelain?

Comment

Originally posted by adrian andras
                            What's Bromelain?
                            Bromelain is not a single substance, but rather a collection of enzymes and other compounds. It is a mixture of sulfur-containing protein-digesting enzymes—called proteolytic enzymes or proteases—and several other substances in smaller quantities including: peroxidase, acid phosphatase, protease inhibitors, and calcium. It is primarily produced in Japan and Taiwan.

Along with papain, Bromelain is one of the most popular substances to use for meat tenderizing. Historically, meat tenderizing enzymes were often injected into the muscle of a food animal while it was still living. This practice was unethical, and has been largely discontinued, replaced with various postmortem application methods which are acceptable for lesser quality cuts. Today, approximately 90% of meat tenderizer use is in consumer households. Bromelain is sold in a powdered form, which is combined with a marinade or directly sprinkled on the uncooked meat. The enzyme will penetrate the meat, and by a process called forking, cause the meat to be tender and palatable when cooked. If the enzyme is allowed to work for too long, the meat may become too "mushy" for many consumers' preferences.
                            Bromelain can be used in a vast array of medical conditions. It was first introduced in this area in 1957, and works by blocking some proinflammatory metabolites that accelerate and worsen the inflammatory process. It is an anti-inflammatory agent, and so can be used for sports injury, trauma, arthritis, and other kinds of swelling. Its main uses are athletic injuries, digestive problems, phlebitis, sinusitis, and aiding healing after surgery. It has also been proposed in the use of arthritis, chronic venous insufficiency, easy bruising, gout, hemorrhoids, menstrual pain, autoimmune disorders, and ulcerative colitis. Studies have shown that bromelain can also be useful in the reduction of platelet clumping and blood clots in the bloodstream, especially in the arteries. It may even be useful in the treatment of AIDS to stop the spread of HIV. Its side effects include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, menorrhagia (excessively heavy menstrual flow) and possible allergic reactions. One study has also associated Bromelain with increased heart rate. Bromelain supplementation up to 460 mg has been shown to have no effect on human heart rate or blood pressure; however, increasing doses up to 1840 mg have been shown to increase the heart rate proportionately.
                            Bromelain is prepared from the stump or root portion of the pineapple plant after harvest of the fruit. This stump or root portion is collected from the fields, peeled and crushed to extract the juice containing the soluble Bromelain enzyme. Further processing includes precipitation of the enzyme to further purify it. This process is carried out in factories under strictly controlled conditions to assure microbiological quality and enzyme purity. The Bromelain products are all supplied as powders.

Comment

Well, I had no idea Bromelain did all that. Will it tenderize my soft muscle tissue? Or will my digestive tract save the day?

Comment

Originally posted by adrian andras
                                Whats a good isolate?
                                Giant Nutrition / ErgoPharm

Comment

Working...
                                X