Miilkbones BIZACK...lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miilkbones BIZACK...lol

Wussup everybody. Been gone for a while. Not from the gym, just from the computer. Anyway things are great , just busy with school and weights.
    After my BAM and JW stack, I bulked tremendously. Almost dangerously close to the summer. Right now I'm 1/2 way through my cutting phase and its goin super. A little strength loss, but I aint too worried about that. I also plan on doin BAM again after this cuttin stage but this time along with my cardio which is getting back up there. (maybe this time the mass will be more controlled and proportioned w/ less BF)
    Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

Good to see you T, glad you're still hittin' the iron hard, looking a little pudgy!

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
    Purple Wraath
    Green Magnitude
    Orange Triad
    White Flood
    Blue Up
    100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
    US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Originally posted by Tommygnz
      maybe this time the mass will be more controlled...
      Always a good thing...

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
        Good to see you T, glad you're still hittin' the iron hard, looking a little pudgy!

AAAAAHHHHHHHH SHIT .....I appreciate the push though. Glad to be back in effect wit you M'Fkrz. lol

Comment

AAAAAHHHHHHHH SHIT .....I appreciate the push though. Glad to be back in effect wit you M'Fkrz. lol
          Couldn't let you come back and be all cream puff now could we? Plus I'd be looking forward to another log on some of the supps. Dying to see one on Tetrazene. Thinking of downing that after Scorch is done.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

Current Supps:
          Purple Wraath
          Green Magnitude
          Orange Triad
          White Flood
          Blue Up
          100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Yeah , I always heard about Tetrezene but never tried it til now. Its really potent and effective, especially with a strict diet. I dont see how anybody wouldnt get results with it. I'm gonna post a B4 and after cuttin pic later today.

Comment

Yeah , I always heard about Tetrezene but never tried it til now. Its really potent and effective, especially with a strict diet. I dont see how anybody wouldnt get results with it. I'm gonna post a B4 and after cuttin pic later today.
              Well, even though I'm in a cut, I'm not on a strict diet. Guess it would help, but I hate counting things out and macros, etc. I just eat low cal, semi-low fat and high protein (though I still bet I am low) and hit my shakes and supps. Still losing the fat/weight so can't complain. After Scorch for sure I'm hitting tet.

Current Supps:
              Purple Wraath
              Green Magnitude
              Orange Triad
              White Flood
              Blue Up
              100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Working...