dress shirts that fit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dress shirts that fit?

Anyone found any long sleeve button up dress shirts that work well for the V shape. I have a heck of a time findind a dress shirt that is wide enough for my shoulders and back that does not leave me with tons of excess shirt puffing out at the belt level Just wondering.
    Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Maybe try some "fitted" shirts? I know I've bought some on accident and they do not fit me at all. I think fitted means slimmer through the waist anyways
    A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Tailor shop for da win basically.

Comment

the "Ned Flanders Effect"

http://www.skippypodar.net/Fitness/noshirt.html

wish I had it liek this guy does

Comment

lmao... you are talking to the right person about this, hahaha...

In my experience, the only ones that could fit well are some that have a bit of stretchy material in them... I have a versace shirt that has some lycra in it or something and it contours to my back..

Other than that, armani exchange might be your best bet.. I have a couple that fits me well without lookin' like an umbrella.. You have to get the slimmer fit ones and get it in a bigger size.
          www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
            lmao... you are talking to the right person about this, hahaha...

In my experience, the only ones that could fit well are some that have a bit of stretchy material in them... I have a versace shirt that has some lycra in it or something and it contours to my back..

Other than that, armani exchange might be your best bet.. I have a couple that fits me well without lookin' like an umbrella.. You have to get the slimmer fit ones and get it in a bigger size.
            This man is wise with fashion listen to him
            MY GREEN MAG LOG
            http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
            http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

Ya we shoulda pointed him in John's direction

Hey someone has to keep lookin fly.
              A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Thanks for the thoughts guys, much appreciated
                Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

I couldn't help but laugh at the website with the "ned flanders effect". I have this same problem. I would suggest buying a tighter fitting shirt. You can also wear layers, I've found that a tshirt and tank top underneath will bring out your natural shape a little more. The good thing about the Ned Flanders effect, is when you do take your shirt off, you get
                  Last edited by RenegadeRows; 02-05-2007, 05:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X