Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

and unfortunately just more fuel to the fire in that country...

Comment

Originally posted by wrkn4bigmuscles
        and unfortunately just more fuel to the fire in that country...
        It's a fucking sandbox, screw them and get our troops the hell out of there you mentally retarded S.O.B. Bush!

Bush!
        Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
        Purple Wraath
        Green Magnitude
        Orange Triad
        White Flood
        Blue Up
        100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
        US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Wow strong opinion
          A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
            Wow strong opinion
            Not anti-war, just anti-bush and all those fools that voted him in not once, BUT TWICE!
            Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

Current Supps:
            Purple Wraath
            Green Magnitude
            Orange Triad
            White Flood
            Blue Up
            100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

We are building 14 permanent bases right now in Iraq. We're not going anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
                We are building 14 permanent bases right now in Iraq. We're not going anywhere.
                Not suprising. I'm against terrorism and dictators and such, but the Iranian President brought up a GREAT point. He told Bush, though it was directed at the American people too, that,"Why would you waste so much money on a war that doesn't involve you, in a region that cares not for you? Wouldn't your country be better suited to take the 600 billion dollars you are spending on a losing war in Iraq and Afgahnistan and use that money to feed your homeless, to help the indignent, to end unemployment and to provide futures and better economy to your people?" That statement right there, bullshit or not on the Iranian President's part was SO true. All we are getting out of this is dead youth fighting a war that is lining the pockets of Bush, Cheney and god knows who else. It amazes me that we impeach Clinton for getting sucked off in the Oval Office, but Bush has free reign. Great country....I'm moving to Canada. Democracy in America my ass.

Current Supps:
                Purple Wraath
                Green Magnitude
                Orange Triad
                White Flood
                Blue Up
                100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

I agree, we shouldn't be there either. But if we pull out now, the country will fall. The assets of their country (OIL and placement) will fall into the hands of people who are worse than Saddam, and our prescence in world affairs will be viewed as that of quitters.

Ahmadinejad just wants to see us leave so he can send his loyalists into Iraq and take the place over. Appealing to the interests of US citizens by giving statements like the one you quoted is only him trying to cover his own intentions. That guy doesn't give a hoot about you or me or any of our brothers who are dying in Iraq. Plus, anyone who beleives the HOLOCUAST did NOT happen is a cookoo loon whose opinion I do NOT honor.

Remember who put Saddam into power to beign with.

Comment

I saw a new vid of him after the hanging, pretty graphic. Looked like his neck snapped, then was cut open
                    A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
                      I agree, we shouldn't be there either. But if we pull out now, the country will fall. The assets of their country (OIL and placement) will fall into the hands of people who are worse than Saddam, and our prescence in world affairs will be viewed as that of quitters.

Ahmadinejad just wants to see us leave so he can send his loyalists into Iraq and take the place over. Appealing to the interests of US citizens by giving statements like the one you quoted is only him trying to cover his own intentions. That guy doesn't give a hoot about you or me or any of our brothers who are dying in Iraq. Plus, anyone who beleives the HOLOCUAST did NOT happen is a cookoo loon whose opinion I do NOT honor.

Remember who put Saddam into power to beign with.

Honestly, I don't care two shits about Iraq or anywhere over there. Seeing fellow Americans die because our President is a moron and greedy is insane. The Iraqi's don't want us there, no Arab country there wants us there and I highly doubt Iran would have any luck securing that country if we left. On top of that, if we left, perhaps the UN would do SOMETHING. It should no longer be left on our shoulders to police the world. Hell, let us worry about us for once. But warring for the sake of oil is idiotic. Might as well say we're pilaging (spelling) the country just for that and get it over with rather than covering it with talk of democracy. Yes, we put Saddam there, and the next person will be ours too until we decide we dont like them for whatever reason. I was ready to enlist and fight after 9/11 too but thank god I waited to see how this would play out. I was to enlist either as an MP or MOS 13B (Forward Observer Artillery) but seeing who our President is and how he lied to our country makes me so happy I'm not there and so sad for those who believed him. Look how many soldiers are refusing now to return to Iraq and how enlistments are down. That should tell Bush he's a moron and to step down but no, "I had to go get the man who tried to kill my daddy". Then like Eminem says, give him an AK and go impress daddy that way. We have an absolute pussy for a president, unreal.

Current Supps:
                      Purple Wraath
                      Green Magnitude
                      Orange Triad
                      White Flood
                      Blue Up
                      100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Working...