No announcement yet.

NFL playoffs thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chiefs over Colts - Probably. Indy, no run D, at all, seriously.
    Jets over pats - Doubtful, Brady with 1 arm > Jets.
    Hawks over cowboys - Only if Romo is a homo.
    Eagles over giants - Like this would be a suprise?

Chargers will win the Super Bowl, period.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
    Purple Wraath
    Green Magnitude
    Orange Triad
    White Flood
    Blue Up
    100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
    US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

the chiefs beat the chargers early in the season. and I think they had a dec shot last time til that f'ed up spot with the blocked punt which sand diego kept possession on and the following play LT runs a 80 some yard touchdown.. other than that it was pretty close.!

either way i cant wait til saturday!! h aha

Comment

Anyone watching right now? Indy had a sweet win tonight. Cowboys and Hawk currently tied (Go Cowboys!).
        Loyal Controlled Labs user since October/06!

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
          Chiefs over Colts - Probably. Indy, no run D, at all, seriously.
          Jets over pats - Doubtful, Brady with 1 arm > Jets.
          Hawks over cowboys - Only if Romo is a homo.
          Eagles over giants - Like this would be a suprise?

Chargers will win the Super Bowl, period.

Wow, 3-1 for the wildcard. Could say 4-0 since I didn't pick KC to win but hey.
          Recap:
          Chiefs got owned by Peyton. Larry Johnson sucks.
          Jets got owned by Brady. Not suprising.
          Romo is definately a homo after that botched field goal. Sorry T.O., sit yo ass down.
          Has been Garcia > Peyton Jr. Eagles rolled.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

Current Supps:
          Purple Wraath
          Green Magnitude
          Orange Triad
          White Flood
          Blue Up
          100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

FYI peyton didnt own shit, he threw 3 picks.
            the chiefs offense lack of production owned the chiefs. defense played stellar til the third quarter, which isn't suprising considering they were on the field pretty much nonstop.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
              FYI peyton didnt own shit, he threw 3 picks.
              the chiefs offense lack of production owned the chiefs. defense played stellar til the third quarter, which isn't suprising considering they were on the field pretty much nonstop.
              Peyton:
              Comp Att. Yards Avg. Long TD INT Rating
              30 38 268 78.9 42 1 3 71.9

Truly not Peyton-esque numbers but good enough to beat KC, added with Addai's 4.9 yards per carry average. If Ty Law hadn't picked Peyton twice, that rating would be more respectable. However, going 30/38 is unreal. Chiefs have offense? When did that happen? If Green was sitting maybe.

Current Supps:
              Purple Wraath
              Green Magnitude
              Orange Triad
              White Flood
              Blue Up
              100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

yea, i disliked the way herm edwards coached the game. def would of liked to see huard in after half.. but you can't argue about us having an offense. LJ was the #2 rusher in the entire league this year. The chiefs still werent play off material, granite, somehow everyone lost their last game and the chiefs sneaked into playoffs with the last bid. I feel if LJ and the offense line had played to the potential they showed during games through out the year the game would have been alot more balanced.

I was extremely disappointed with the offense, but the defense shocked me. sure, peyton had a field day completing passes, but 3 picks and 1 td.. that's nowhere near owning. a quarterback needs to protect the ball, especially in playoffs. The fact he threw 3 picks and won is shocking, and shows how poorly the chiefs offense played. I mean, law returned the one to like the 10? and they couldn't get in the end zone, and the field goal was blotched (pathetic).

you can't honestly say peyton won that game.. just look at the first downs for each team... the colts D won that game, they stepped up big time!!

as a chiefs fan, i hope green retires.. he shouldn't of got his role back after the injury. this is the nfl, if you go down and the next person steps up and performs, you can't go back once the injury heals... love herm as a coach (really turned the defense around) but he's made some decisions I just don't feel were the best choices for the team
                Last edited by jiritt0; 01-10-2007, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Easy comparison as to why LJ was #2 rusher and you might not like it. It's like the Bears from last year with no real quarter back and everyone KNEW thomas jones would be running and still got 1300 yards with no offense. Pretty much same story. Huard did enough to win, Green...should've stayed on the stretcher IMO. True, Peyton did throw 3 picks, but hell 30/38 is good ball controll regardless and he threw 2 picks right away. I believe he said he was trying to change his style of play to be more consistant and short - mid throws. The Indy D stepped up big time all over. If they can play like that the rest of the way, they'll be tough. Won't matter though, AFC will beat the NFC regardless of who goes. The Bears are the favorite even after playing like shit in the second half for whatever reason. I'd like to see a New Orleans vs San Diego shoot out though. That would be a bad ass Super Bowl.

Current Supps:
                  Purple Wraath
                  Green Magnitude
                  Orange Triad
                  White Flood
                  Blue Up
                  100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

• Working...