forum improvement suggestion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No dislikes!

Oh you know what would be great... a personal assistant to fix all my typos, poor grammer and everything else that I do wrong! lol
    Last edited by Booty; 05-24-2006, 04:09 PM.
    What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Originally posted by Booty
      No dislikes!

Oh you know what would be great... a presonal assistant to fix all my typos, poor grammer and everything else that I do wrong! lol
      Oh you mean grammar right

Comment

Originally posted by Batting333
        Oh you mean grammar right
        So you want the job?!? lmao
        What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

No dislikes!

Oh you know what would be great... a presonal assistant to fix all my typos, poor grammer and everything else that I do wrong! lol
          grammar

jdouchebag for president

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
            we try everyone invite your friends and the board will get as big as bb.com and you will all be the forum vets that everyone looks up to.

i didn't lay the sarcasm on thick enough, did I?
            jdouchebag for president

Comment

I still want to have our user ID numbers next to our names (for instance, I'm #68, or the 68th person to join). That way, in the future, when the forum gets more and more members, it will be easier for those of us who were smart enough to join early will be able to mock those who joined late.

Comment

So you want the job?!? lmao
                sure, i'll do it for $1 for words and 2 for punctuation. So far you owe me one dollar

Comment

Originally posted by Batting333
                  sure, i'll do it for $1 for words and 2 for punctuation. So far you owe me one dollar
                  You will be a rich man! You have no idea, how bad I am.
                  What typos?

Comment

Originally posted by GimpyPaw
                    I still want to have our user ID numbers next to our names (for instance, I'm #68, or the 68th person to join). That way, in the future, when the forum gets more and more members, it will be easier for those of us who were smart enough to join early will be able to mock those who joined late.

how do you know what number you were to join? I've looked around and can't figure it out ...
                    jdouchebag for president

Comment

Originally posted by strester
                      how do you know what number you were to join? I've looked around and can't figure it out ...
                      You are number 21
                      Click on the user name, and select "View Public Profile" Up in the adress bar, you will see a url:
                      yours= http://controlledlabs.com/forum/member.php?u=21

Notice the very last part, u=21 That's your user ID.

Stonecold explained it to me, I'm not smart enough to have figured it out on my own either.

Comment

You will be a rich man! You have no idea, how bad I am.
                        I'll vouch for this. Booty's a bad bad girl

Comment

Originally posted by GimpyPaw
                          You are number 21
                          Click on the user name, and select "View Public Profile" Up in the adress bar, you will see a url:
                          yours= http://controlledlabs.com/forum/member.php?u=21

Notice the very last part, u=21 That's your user ID.

Stonecold explained it to me, I'm not smart enough to have figured it out on my own either.
                          Ahhh so thats how ya do it! Thanks, you're so helpful!
                          What typos?

Comment

Originally posted by Blap
                            YES Its sad, very sad!
                            What typos?

Comment

Originally posted by Blap
                              I like bad girls

Comment

No dislikes!

Oh you know what would be great... a personal assistant to fix all my typos, poor grammer and everything else that I do wrong! lol
                                awl booty.. your too harsh on yourself. dont worry about all that, you make up for it elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X