pound per week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pound per week

Basketball season is starting pretty soon and Im not too excited to come out this year but I thought maybe I can get some pounds on me before spring which is when I lift hardcore for the upcoming football season. My question is, how hard is it to gain the pound per week with high intensity cardio that basketball brings? What would be the best time for me to lift? I will have basketball practice from about 4 til 6 everyday except weekends. I know I ask this alot, but I go to other boards and ask the same thing and I get split decisions. So, this is the last time I will ask it.

In summary:
    1) What would be the best time to lift?
    2) Is it possible to gain?

Thanks guys for the help in advance
    i!Please Support Me in My Log!i

I have alot of questions and Im still pretty to new to bodybuilding so can you please help me out?

Okay, forget that up there^^ I have a new problem. I have to convince my parents that a diet is important, how do I do it? I gained 35lbs. last summer and they still arent buying it.

I have alot of questions and Im still pretty to new to bodybuilding so can you please help me out?

Comment

Originally posted by Alerux
      Okay, forget that up there^^ I have a new problem. I have to convince my parents that a diet is important, how do I do it? I gained 35lbs. last summer and they still arent buying it.
      Holy shiat... I don't know...

They don't think your diet is important ? Seriously ?

Comment

yes, seriously.."if you stay away from junk food you will do just fine" Gay i tell you! gay!

Comment

LOL I imagine it can be tough when you're 15 and want to get into bodybuilding if your parents are unfamiliar with it. It never gets easier either Alerux I'm 28 and I still catch hell from my mom. They either don't care or care too much.

"Are you sure it's safe eating all that protein?"
          "Are you sure you should be taking all those supplements?!"
          "I've heard creatine is bad for you, I wish you'd stop taking it!"

I didn't know whether to laugh or not when she came over to my house and saw my stash of supplements and tubs of WPI's and started in on how dangerous steroids were. (I've only used steroids once in my life and that was doctor's orders. For some boneheaded thing I did when I was 10.)

What kind of diet are you trying to follow and how are they stopping you from following it? Not buying you the proper foods?

Comment

Yeha im on a bulking diet. I think I can get by through tomorrow on Tuna and Tilapia but after that I donno and yes they arent buying me the right food.

Comment

Try going to the grocery store with them, and saying this is better for all of us to eat. Try to change their habbits for the better. If you can convince them to eat well, then its a win/win situation for ya!
              A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Working...
              X