No announcement yet.

All Day Pot Luck...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is hilarious, a play by play on a pot luck.

Tuesdays rawk!
    A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
      I hear you man, I have home made cinnamon rolls infront of my desk that I am smelling.

Easy wa to stay away: Each time you start to reach for the bad stuff, slam a hand in a desk droor.

Or look at this:

http://panzo.org/entryimg/fat_thong_big.jpg
      And some guy outhere is saying mmmmmmmmmm, yummy!
      Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

i just finished being a North Korean and nuking my oatmeal in the microwave!

7:07am right at this moment
        Space cowboy!

Just about to get my motorbike so i havnt been active much on CL im sorry will attack asap! hahamauhahahaha

I like Finger sandwhiches after a good meal haha muahaha

Comment

Thanks Everybody for your help on yesterday.. I MADE IT>...
          Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life
          James, Chapter 1, Verse 12

Comment

Originally posted by dazilla
            Thanks Everybody for your help on yesterday.. I MADE IT>...
            Way to stay strong!

Comment

Heh, I hate when my coworkers do this. It's almost a weekly event too. I work in an IT shop and they're always bringing in donuts and ***** and other junk.

They all consider me a rude asshole or weird because I refuse to eat it. I'm not rude when I refuse it. They just don't "get it" when I explain I'm on a clean diet.

Comment

I work in IT also.... And most of the people here look like SH in front of the IT... I not in the best of shape but getting there... The bastards... bring in something eevery week too... They look at me crazy b/c they say that all I have is a big hunk of meat and broccoli ...
                Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life
                James, Chapter 1, Verse 12

Comment

go for gold tiger!
                  Space cowboy!

Just about to get my motorbike so i havnt been active much on CL im sorry will attack asap! hahamauhahahaha

I like Finger sandwhiches after a good meal haha muahaha

Comment

Working...
                  X