True Life: I'm a competitive eater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True Life: I'm a competitive eater

I'm watching this right now on MTV. All that comes to mind is "Black Hole" ... they have the little japanese guy who can eat 50+ hotdogs. They're showing 3 guys (one being the "Tsunami" from Japan) and their training for the eating competitions. It shows them out in resturants gorging themselves, their techniques, lol.

The damn Tsunami just ate 22lbs of pasta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It gives the term "Eating for Size" a whole new meaning. The strange thing is, all of these guys are small ! (It showed the Japanese guy lifting weights...hes in damn good shape!)

Well, I'm going to start eating that way, hopefully I"ll reach my 170lb goal in the next year!
    Last edited by RenegadeRows; 10-08-2006, 04:40 PM.

Yeah he was deadlifting like over 400 and benching 3+ plates, i was impressed!

Jdub

Comment

still waiting fot kobayashi to contact me back
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

you def missed the massively morbidly obese black guy ... they didnt show him (fat people rarely get respect) but you could see his big pugey ugly fatty arm on half the screen in one angle..

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
          you def missed the massively morbidly obese black guy ... they didnt show him (fat people rarely get respect) but you could see his big pugey ugly fatty arm on half the screen in one angle..
          I remember him! There were some big dudes now that I think of it. What I found interesting is how in Japan the owners of the resturants would try and make these competitive eating guys full, when they came in, for bragging rights. "I made so much food Kobayashi couldn't eat it all" hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
            I remember him! There were some big dudes now that I think of it. What I found interesting is how in Japan the owners of the resturants would try and make these competitive eating guys full, when they came in, for bragging rights. "I made so much food Kobayashi couldn't eat it all" hehehe
            LOL. That’s sweet

Comment

Working...
            X