Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Your damned if you do, and your damned if you dont"

Comment

Umm, since you forgot to set up your lineup according to the rules looks like you lost the game. You can't run 3 wrs and not a TE mang.. yay, I win!

SCT
      Attached Files
      Back to the basics!

Comment

dont worry brutha

i fixed it

GRE studying got boring so i had to check on my fantasy and see when the chiefs play today

PS: im up a few with more important players yet to play.. i got huard and jones-drew due up at 415, where as you have lamont jordan and akers

bbuuutt i tihnk shaun springs just got injured, so my redskins D may crumble now in the second half. =(

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
          Umm, since you forgot to set up your lineup according to the rules looks like you lost the game. You can't run 3 wrs and not a TE mang.. yay, I win!

SCT
          i have 6 wideouts and no TE =(

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
            dont worry brutha

i fixed it

GRE studying got boring so i had to check on my fantasy and see when the chiefs play today

PS: im up a few with more important players yet to play.. i got huard and jones-drew due up at 415, where as you have lamont jordan and akers

bbuuutt i tihnk shaun springs just got injured, so my redskins D may crumble now in the second half. =(
            I don't mean this in a bad way but I didn't think they'd let you fix it after the game started so I put Vince Young as my QB.. that so better not come back to bite me in the ass.. hahaha.
            Back to the basics!

Comment

your def is playing the browns.. thats not fair =(

hopefully haurd (and the chiefs) slaughter arizona

Comment

End Result

91-61

Team Thunderdome

PS : my kicker was in a bye, and I didnt start a TE coz I dont have one/need one.

TY & PLZ C OME AGAIN

Comment

i man i got a nice trade offer...

mcmichael or jason witten
                  + dominic rhodes

for

TO (who sucks this year, i was looking to ditch him)

idk whos better in the TEs

witten had a bye already, mcmichael is week 8 , where i have a few other byes, but mcmichael is a better pick for pts i think even tho the dolphins suck..

...gotta wait til the waiver wire is up tho.. hope you dont take the #1 guy i want outa free agents SCT... ur the only one above me in the pick order...
                  Last edited by jiritt0; 10-09-2006, 03:40 PM.

Comment

10/11/06 01:52 am ET Thunderdome Rivers, Philip QB SD Huard, Damon QB KC Denied Controlled Labs claimed Philip Rivers off of waivers

...figures =(

Comment

Working...
                    X