No announcement yet.

Ways to beat "The System"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ we do that one too. My wife and I work at the same university, but not in the same buildngs, and only buy one parking sticker. Saves us a ton of money and gas driving one vehicle to work.

Comment

In no particular order.

Tuna and oats.... I am the tuna and oats boy. I eat it every day at work (sometimes twice a day). Dear god does it ever make life simple.

No girlfriend rocks. I've never had so much money and time to myself. I'm just going to be a player for now on. After the exciting falling in love stage, no getting comfy. Out the door, honey! Get outta my life!!!

Comment

WAYS TO BEAT THE SYSTEM

Author; JD

$$$

Sell Illicit Drugs.

Comment

WAYS TO BEAT THE SYSTEM

get free suppliments and sell them at a rediculous price (in a foreign country.. like canada! )

Hey Tank, can I have some free suppliments?

(Note, I don't actually do this, you terds )
          Failure is only a word. I don't plan on giving it meaning

Comment

I was thinking of one...

Everytime I buy something online, I try to find a code, or coupon to drop the price a bit Last order from bb.com I save like 12 bucks, which shipping ate right up
            A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
              In no particular order.

Tuna and oats.... I am the tuna and oats boy. I eat it every day at work (sometimes twice a day). Dear god does it ever make life simple.

No girlfriend rocks. I've never had so much money and time to myself. I'm just going to be a player for now on. After the exciting falling in love stage, no getting comfy. Out the door, honey! Get outta my life!!!
              Awesome... let's keep this thread rockin !!

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
                I was thinking of one...

Everytime I buy something online, I try to find a code, or coupon to drop the price a bit Last order from bb.com I save like 12 bucks, which shipping ate right up
                Check out this overstock deal

http://controlledlabsforum.com/showp...&postcount=229

Comment

Ways to beat "The System" #9

Tax Free Income

Strippers are rarely broke... but this concept really applies to any job where cash tips are involved. Also, in the military if you are stationed in the middle east your income is tax free which is pretty sweet.

Comment

Ways to beat "The System" #10

Get Married

Another one that is unique to the military... it's one of the rare jobs where you literally get paid more simply for being married, and regardless of how much money your wife makes.

You also save on car insurance

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                      Ways to beat "The System" #10

Get Married

Another one that is unique to the military... it's one of the rare jobs where you literally get paid more simply for being married, and regardless of how much money your wife makes.

You also save on car insurance

Comment

Get a rich boyfriend who you can gold dig from

just kidding!!! I refuse to rely on men

Comment

have a good accountant to get as much back on tax can help

Comment

Originally posted by asianbabe
                            Get a rich boyfriend who you can gold dig from

just kidding!!! I refuse to rely on men

I have a rich girlfriend. <3 her birthday was thursday and she paid me like 300$ for alcohol i bought

lol

Comment

I might need to reconsider the whole no girlfriend thing.

One exception - sugar mommas. I need to get me a sugar momma and I'll be set.

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
                                I might need to reconsider the whole no girlfriend thing.

One exception - sugar mommas. I need to get me a sugar momma and I'll be set.
                                So true - A big point is to make sure that your girlfriend's family likes you. Over the past 2 years I have become very close to my girlfriends parents, and grandmother (She damn cool), and they always buy me stuff. For my birthday (less than a week ago), my girlfriends grandmother bought me 25 pounds of oats, 10 lbs. of Milk Protein Isolate, and a 100$ gift certificate to BB.com!
                                Supplements.net Board Rep

Quality, Supplements at Great Prices.

Comment

Working...
                                X