Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australia was pretty powerful

Comment

• Hot date tonight. We're going to see Monsters Vs. Aliens.
      laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
        Hot date tonight. We're going to see Monsters Vs. Aliens.
        How was it?

Thinking of seeing the movie too

Comment

• Originally posted by Dogma84 View Post
          How was it?

Thinking of seeing the movie too
          It was actually pretty funny. I really enjoyed it. My son loved it.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Just rented and watched X-Files: I Want to Believe (the second X-Files movie). I think that you will like it if you were a dedicated fan of the show, as I was, and really got interested in the character stories, rather than just the supernatural mystery part of it. I enjoyed the film.
            We'll see how this goes...

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaBrass01 View Post
              Just rented and watched X-Files: I Want to Believe (the second X-Files movie). I think that you will like it if you were a dedicated fan of the show, as I was, and really got interested in the character stories, rather than just the supernatural mystery part of it. I enjoyed the film.
              Thanks for the info. I did enjoy the show, but was hesitant on the movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by RenegadeRows View Post
                Thanks for the info. I did enjoy the show, but was hesitant on the movie.
                It definitely wasn't what you would call fast-paced, but I enjoyed it, simply because it gave some lighto where all the characters went from the end of the show.
                We'll see how this goes...

Comment

• Have you guys discussed Slumdog yet?

Was going to get the blu-ray tonight at best buy, but was sold out.

By the way, the new LG blu-ray (BD370 maybe?) is hella sweet.
                  A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sethva View Post
                    Have you guys discussed Slumdog yet?

Was going to get the blu-ray tonight at best buy, but was sold out.

By the way, the new LG blu-ray (BD370 maybe?) is hella sweet.
                    I got the playstation 3 as a blu-ray. yup, I trojan horsed it past the wife as a blu ray player
                    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                    Purple Psyko
                    Gold Feast
                    Blue Gene
                    Blue Growth
                    REDuction AM/PM Shots
                    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                    Orange TRIad
                    White Flood (5 Flavors)
                    Black Hole
                    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                    Green Bulge
                    White Blood 2
                    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                    Blue Up
                    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
                      I got the playstation 3 as a blu-ray. yup, I trojan horsed it past the wife as a blu ray player
                      Lol... popped my blu ray cherry with the new Indiana Jones movie, meh...But have the Dark Night, so might have to try again, and sex and the city, but that was a one time deal.

Comment

• blu ray tops hd?

i got a hd-dvd player awhile ago.. just got a hd tv recently... think i gotta buy special cords for the HDness to work... idk

Comment

Thats awsome lol... *bows with respect*

"I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldnt."

Comment

So sneaky!!

Comment

• i just found out today from some of my students they dont make HD dvds anymore, blu ray stole the show?? that sucks..

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
                                i just found out today from some of my students they dont make HD dvds anymore, blu ray stole the show?? that sucks..
                                Yep, welcome to 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X