• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdiritto
    don't run from the police, fight them

Comment

don't run from the police, fight them. That is the sole difference between mice and men.
      Bad...very bad!
      What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

don't run from the police, fight them. That is the sole difference between mice and men.
        it's also the difference between going to jail for assault and being a free man . . . free mouse rather
        Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Dave1
          it's also the difference between going to jail for assault and being a free man . . . free mouse rather
          you'll only go to jail if you get caught/lose the fight

my recommandation, take his (or her) tazer and gun.. and show him (or her) who is boss. make sure you keep these if you get away, finger prints are never good to leave behind.

Keep in mind, recent unscientific studies have determined over 90% (that is a clear majority) of law enforcing officials were teased and tormented during their youth, which is why they feel obligied to arrest normal civilians breaking the law yet doing no harm to others (narcotic use, alcohol laws [minus duis], other misdeameanors), when real criminals (murders, rapists, thieves, etc.) run free 75% of the time. Their position of power allows them to vent years of pent up aggresion onto individuals whom they do not know, yet they know they ellicit superirority over these individuals.

Comment

Agree 100%...I even have a COMPLETELY TRUE story...

Well, it all started off as a normal day...you know the kind, settlin' beef wit da busta's, pimpin' da hoes...normal everyday stuff. Then these cops come up to my crib and starts raising a fuss about how "I'm done" and "they really got me now", and how I should "Give up"...screw that. I pulled out my nickle-plated S&W 9MM and started blazin' on thier asses. 6 cops and 2 bystanders later, I was free to get away...but then the real fun started...

I peel out in my Laser Red Infinity G35 6MT and start haulin' ass to the border, pretty soon I got 3 lil' piggies on my tail so I floor it. Soon the Crown Vics are barely even visible in my mirror, so I level off at 135mph all the way to the border and now I eat a lot of burritos and pimp dem' Mexican hoes.

That is all.
            Toughman 2008 Competitor...Why'd I have to fight the winner of the WHOLE THING in the first fight?!?! Training for next year...

Comment

Working...
            X