happy bday storm shadow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...prostitues?

or just sorority sluts? (sorry if i offend anyone dating, being, or involved with a sorority member)

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto

or just sorority sluts? (sorry if i offend anyone dating, being, or involved with a sorority member)
      They deserve it, where I went to college, it got to a point where I would have a rage sort of attitude when they walked close to me, and it was 4:1 girls to guys where I went, so they were all over the place. Sure they looked good, but they were dumber then hell.
      A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

i like the fact their dumb.

its the prevelance of STD's that frightens me...

I admit, theres a select handful I would get to know personally regardless, but for the sake of my longevity (ie. many years to enjoy intercourse) I won't ruin it for a fling in college.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
          i like the fact their dumb.

its the prevelance of STD's that frightens me...

I admit, theres a select handful I would get to know personally regardless, but for the sake of my longevity (ie. many years to enjoy intercourse) I won't ruin it for a fling in college.

Great way to look at it. When I found a girl, who wasnt stupid, or in a sorority, and has endless awesome qualities about her, I latched on to her. It's now almost 3 years later and we're still together.

The only thing that would of made me start something with one of the sorority girls is the fact that they were all disgustingly rich. Average income of family at my school was in the ballpark of 300k, so you saw a lot of cute girls in very expensive imports. But if that's important to ya, have at it
          A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

i love visiting private schools

the girls are always rich and hot, and im like king of the party cos most of the guys are lil bitches

i think i found myself a good girl right now tho... im feelin her alot, which is awsome, i usually dont click that welll with most of the chicks ive been with, its jusut been a chill n kick it thing, nothing like where i really feel them and they feel me for what it is.. its pretty cool to have more than a sexual relationship haha been awhile for me

Comment

Working...
            X