Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Former_Fatkid
    Thunderdome fo sho, sorry labs!
    It's all gravy, you too have a right to your opinion.. yours is just wrong.. MUWHAHAHAHAHA.

SCT
    Back to the basics!

Comment

What do you guys think about this trade offer?

Someone in my league offered to trade me Steve Smith for Edgerrin James. I have a little depth at RB so I'm considering it. I already have Terrell Owens and Hines Ward, so that would give me three bad ass WRs (but they are all having hamstring issues right now), not to mention Andre Johnson, Marty Booker and Derrick Mason on the bench. I'm thinking Edge might have a down yr in AZ but I'm not sure.

Any thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by rcp197inIZ
        Someone in my league offered to trade me Steve Smith for Edgerrin James. I have a little depth at RB so I'm considering it. I already have Terrell Owens and Hines Ward, so that would give me three bad ass WRs (but they are all having hamstring issues right now), not to mention Andre Johnson, Marty Booker and Derrick Mason on the bench. I'm thinking Edge might have a down yr in AZ but I'm not sure.

Any thoughts?
        I'd keep James, because I think that with the threat of the throwing game in AZ he will have a big year. On the other hand Smith is going to have one too, so it just depends on which position you feel you are deeper at... and go with that.

SCT
        Back to the basics!

Comment

Any thoughts?

andre johnson and derrick mason are gonna have HYOOOOOGE years.
          www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

smiths value may be down due to keyshawn johnson being on the field with him

apparantly edges preseason has been shitty (heard it on nfl channel today)..
            and the cards are pretty beat, tho they have an amazing reciever core, their QB situation is shaky and their O line isnt stellar.

id keep smith, hes money. who are your other RBs?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
              andre johnson and derrick mason are gonna have HYOOOOOGE years.
              thats questionable..

texans O line has been horrendous in the past. they looked good overall as an O, but it spreseason..

mason, ravens, that offense is more of a power orientated O.. i mean they do have jamal lewis and mike anderson... not too metion that heap is the #1 target in the passing game (IMO)

Comment

i have got to have the best team in the Controlled Labs League:

QB
                Ben Roethlisberger
                Vince Young
                RB
                Ladanian Tomlinson
                Reggie Bush
                WR
                Larry Fitzgerald
                Chris Chambers
                Drew Bennett
                TE
                Chris Cooley
                K
                Rob Bironas
                DEF
                Tennessee

Backups
                Jake Delhomme @ QB
                LenDale White @ RB
                Willie Parker @ RB
                Tony Gonzalez @ TE
                David Givens @ WR
                Terry Glen @ WR

i have really good backup so if interested in trades hit me up. oh and good luck to everyone in the league and any other league you are in.
                Controlled Labs Red Acid Gen 2 Tester Log:
                http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1232

Bodybuilding.com Red Acid Gen 2 Tester Log sponsored by Contolled Labs
                http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=903768

gettin down to business..

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jr

QB
                  Ben Roethlisberger
                  Vince Young
                  RB
                  Ladanian Tomlinson
                  Reggie Bush
                  WR
                  Larry Fitzgerald
                  Chris Chambers
                  Drew Bennett
                  TE
                  Chris Cooley
                  K
                  Rob Bironas
                  DEF
                  Tennessee

Backups
                  Jake Delhomme @ QB
                  LenDale White @ RB
                  Willie Parker @ RB
                  Tony Gonzalez @ TE
                  David Givens @ WR
                  Terry Glen @ WR

i have really good backup so if interested in trades hit me up. oh and good luck to everyone in the league and any other league you are in.
                  ummmm, Vince Young is third string right now so Jake would be a better choice. Also, Willie Parker should get the nod right now over Reggie Bush until he's a full time starter. Steelers have a much stronger running game and Parker is getting the goal line looks this year.

Comment

ummmm, Vince Young is third string right now so Jake would be a better choice. Also, Willie Parker should get the nod right now over Reggie Bush until he's a full time starter. Steelers have a much stronger running game and Parker is getting the goal line looks this year.

Vince will come in for Collins in the 2nd and tear it up from there (i am a hardcore Titans fan so i know i sound biased) and Willie Parker is gonna be the starter for week 1 and till Bush starts running like he has a pair.
                    Controlled Labs Red Acid Gen 2 Tester Log:
                    http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1232

Bodybuilding.com Red Acid Gen 2 Tester Log sponsored by Contolled Labs
                    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=903768

gettin down to business..

Comment

QB
                      Ben Roethlisberger
                      Vince Young
                      RB
                      Ladanian Tomlinson
                      Reggie Bush
                      WR
                      Larry Fitzgerald
                      Chris Chambers
                      Drew Bennett
                      TE
                      Chris Cooley
                      K
                      Rob Bironas
                      DEF
                      Tennessee

Backups
                      Jake Delhomme @ QB
                      LenDale White @ RB
                      Willie Parker @ RB
                      Tony Gonzalez @ TE
                      David Givens @ WR
                      Terry Glen @ WR

your kicker ? who is he?
                      your D, good luck...

your 3rd wide out.. i dont see much points

reggie bush = a risky pick, big reward or a waste

lendale white = nota good pick IMO

tony G = bad pick, wont get TD receptions, or even that many receptions/yards, hes old now, chiefs other recievers arent too strong so teams hold him more, plus herm edwards = offense run coach + they got LJ

tery glen = will only get ball if teams double TO with a safety and put the other safety on witten

larry fitz is a trick pick too, cos the cardinals suck. but since they suck, they will pass more to stay in the game.. course, they may be ok now with edge but i dont forsee kurt warner being impressive this year or leinhart

Vince will come in for Collins in the 2nd and tear it up from there (i am a hardcore Titans fan so i know i sound biased) and Willie Parker is gonna be the starter for week 1 and till Bush starts running like he has a pair.

isnt bush oging to be like 3rd down back or a split back? i believe i remember a few weeks back they said the other guy was gonna start and bush was a return man and gonna do fancy RB stuff, not just run. hes not big enough to run up the gut in NFL is he?

and i think the titans D is gonna hurt you alot, 4-12 last year.. how much better could they of gotten???

plus the lack of a 2nd D and K will be rough on their off days, which if they are the same week that'll bite
                      Last edited by jiritt0; 09-03-2006, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                        isnt bush oging to be like 3rd down back or a split back? i believe i remember a few weeks back they said the other guy was gonna start and bush was a return man and gonna do fancy RB stuff, not just run. hes not big enough to run up the gut in NFL is he?
                        Everyone said Barry Sanders was too small to run the ball up the gut too

Here's the trade I ended up making in my league. I gave up Edge and Andre Johnson and got Steve Smith and Thomas Jones

Comment

barry didnt run up the gut much...

and i think the league has changed drasticaly since his day..

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                            barry didnt run up the gut much...

and i think the league has changed drasticaly since his day..
                            Barry ran wherever he wanted to run

Comment

Working...
                            X