• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdiritto
    promiscous girl the beat is hot
    BAN !!!!

Comment

haha, i like when wonder why they call you bitch (2pac) comes on my mp3.. that song gets me all pissed off and out of control on the weights
      the song starts off pretty good too... i like it when im doing squats and getting pumped for my next set and something like that comes on all of the sudden.

Comment

that new song by nelly faturdo and timbaland is sick..
        promiscous girl the beat is hot, makes me wanna get real freakyfreaky

good foot by timbaland and justin timberlake has a killer beat too
        Good lord someone give this man some better music!

Comment

My lifting music is different than my carido but I lift to these bands

At the drive in
          Rob zombie
          white zombie
          Rage
          Marylin manson
          Tool
          Nine Inch nails
          System of a down
          slipknot
          onyx
          jedi mind tricks(on the eve of war mainly, its a bad ass song check it out)
          2pac-just "hit em up" aka the toughest song ever

Comment

Originally posted by House72

Yea, I guess if you want it to rain men in the gym.. DO you lift to Dancing Queen as well? Raing men is good if your lifting to Richard Simmons..
            haha, so true
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

yo... tat ferturdo song is a good club jam ok. get off me. i like to shake it for the ladies sometimes

Comment

Man, never was into the club scene... there's a lot of bunk ass stuff you can shake your rump to when everyone's hammered and on speed. I won't complain about hotties though.

I sometimes pump the hard stuff as well.... Fade to black, basically anything by metallica is good to lift to. Can't say anything about pop music though. I don't listen to the radio or watch tv.

Comment

RNB BAD

electronic music.. GUYS!! seroiusly, we all know electronic music increases heart rate, allowing more blood flow to pump through your body and helping you lift heavier.... why all this RnB?:S

i dont want to be trying to lift weight while some dudes complaining that his girlfriend doesnt want him even though he has spinning chromes... :P

Comment

Bah, it ain't like that at all man. I grew up on Def Leppard... I've probably been to more rock concerns in my mother womb than most of you have, but I have no problem with rap. You can always appreciate most genres. I don't sport a grill or think flashing around wads of bills, but I do love rap.

I've listen to a trippy techno song a buddy sent me. I have to admit that I do take 1-2 puffs of my friends homegrown before hitting up each gym session, and that also helps me to really get into the mood. I think that it potentiates the endorphin rush you get, lets you focus better than lots of stims (caffeine et al), helps you feel the muscle contractions and helps with isolation movements a lot more.

I don't think that I could go through a session without music. It also helps me to relax between sets and kind of gauge the amount of time I've been resting. Music and working out is goooood.

Comment

Disturbed
                      Tool
                      Ill Nino
                      Mudvayne
                      Metallica
                      etc.

Comment

i like to listen to a lot of dif things like dolly parton, tupac.....neil diamond, vanilla ice....dujour, and boys r us

Comment

mostly listn to rap musik... sometimes i go to gym n forget ma ipod so i gotta listen to the radio.. now that is SH** musik to work out to...

Comment

geez guys where all the pennywise, rancid, megadeth, pantera, sepultura, stemm etc etc

enough of the snoop shizle on my dizzle till i sizzle you bidizzle nonsense

cmon bit of foxy lady should get ya goin lol

Comment

yea music is good.
                              Godsmack get my muscles going

Comment

nas + busta - suicide bounce great beattt

Comment

Working...
                                X