Your opinion on marijuana, please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdiritto
    i think theres some ancient threads at bb.com where pu12 discusses smoking...or at least replies in the thread about it..
    where? i would be interested in viewing those threads, do you happen to have the links?

or we could just get him to visit this thread lol

Comment

Originally posted by Seroph4x
      I would like pu12's input on this please. Have you ever smoked? What negative affects does it have on gains? Thanks -

Matt
      I do support legalization but I don't smoke for the usual legal reasons. If / when it's legalized I would probably use a vaporizer.

More input on page 1.. http://controlledlabsforum.com/showp...08&postcount=9 that's about as good as it gets right there
      Last edited by pu12en12g; 08-26-2006, 06:56 AM.

Comment

great video

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
          I do support legalization but I don't smoke for the usual legal reasons. If / when it's legalized I would probably use a vaporizer.

More input on page 1.. http://controlledlabsforum.com/showp...08&postcount=9 that's about as good as it gets right there
          SHIBBY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SeP
            I'm thinking about naming it PurpleWRAATH lmao...

lol no wonder its so hard to get that through customs!!

Comment

Originally posted by asianbabe

lol no wonder its so hard to get that through customs!!
              lol

Comment

my opinion

I've found that when I used to smoke pot it made me high.

This could be me though, all supps work different on everyone.

Pot was the first supp that required one to drink lots of water and didn't require ANY pct!

Comment

i think drinking water when you smoke reduces the munchies too..

Comment

Originally posted by Seroph4x
                    would u smoke it if it was legal?
                    Vaporizer

Comment

ive never vaporized weed...

it acts as a brochial diolator tho...

for fun, i would like to vaporize alot of buds in an air tight room while i slept... so when you wake up your just like stoned for hours.. i bet that would be interesting... and very expensive..

on a side note, ive been smoking alot of marijuana lately good times, good times

Comment

lol

I have some friends that got a little carried away with smoking too much. One person would always influence the other and it was tough for one to take a break. But they’ve got a two month bet with hundreds of dollars on the line. Two friends are going for two months of no weed (the other will not smoke tobacco) and a bunch of other’s pitched in betting $20. I don’t think any solid rules have been established, but it’s really good to see my buddies taking things seriously.

Right now I’ve really chilled out on the smoking as well. Lots of cardio too. My cardio levels and endurance have gone up a little, but I think that my smoking still has done extremely minimal levels of damage, if any at all. I’ve always been a conscious smoker so it does pay off.

I’ve been curing some buds for a couple of months too and they’re sooooooooo nice right now. They’re the tops of the plant and I picked out the sticky, inner buds and took a bong hoot on Saturday. I was gone, gone, gone. It really caught me off guard. My tolerance is so low right now, it’s great. I’m smoking sparingly (and only have a couple grams till next harvest), but when I do it’s a lot more enjoyable as well. I didn’t even need to take a break, but I’m taking one anyways. Makes you appreciate it much more.

You need to make a vaporizer too, dude. It’s a much more cerebral high. Even if you smoke a bowl holding the flame far away from the bud, you can watch the soft trichome heads release their potent mist and it tastes great. Try holding the flame above your bowl so it almost looks like nothing’s being torched. When the vapor escapes, the busted up bud will move around the bowl. Works best with bud that’s been rehydrated.

Comment

well, its not a good thing long term brother in arms.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                            on a side note, ive been smoking alot of marijuana lately good times, good times
                            nO rly ???

Comment

yes i have

i got an oz or 2 (dont remember) too bring back to school

wanted to deal it orginally, but ive since realized I dont know any people that smoke to deal like i used too... so its basically my buddies give me money,l ike 5$, or buy me food, and we smoke

it sucks cos im gonna run out in a week or so, and i dont have job, + im broke..

Comment

Working...
                              X