Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Controlled labs in Tiny Stephenville Texas!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by panic66
    Mr. Aries well i ever find you eating at Montana's??? Damn i LOVE that place!
    Originally posted by asianbabe
    !!!! a date?!

Comment

damnit i set my self up for that one!!!!

Comment

so did you get to meet mr aries yet?

Comment

actually he came into the gym during my work hour today.. walked to my office as i was typing on my laptop and said "you mr. aries right?"

I was like

hahahah.. .he's a nice guy.. his workout buddy was very mature and polite as well.. I chatted with them both for about 10 minutes.. good times..
          www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Well you already know i have, but John is a very nice guy he even gave me a sustain bar ! We just chatted a lil bit about supps and school, but on another note.............. I think his pics are photoshopped cause he is a lot BIGGER in real life!

Comment

I think his pics are photoshopped cause he is a lot BIGGER in real life!

THANKS FOR MAKING MY WEEKEND!!!!

seriously, i'm floating on cloud 9 now, heh.. I feel very blessed...

You sir, looks to have a great work ethic and a great base to work with.. Very thick, very solid. It's just a matter of time.. And your partner, he has a solid build too.. Looks like one of those tough guys.. Reminds me of a MMA UFC fighter..

Keep up the good work guys.. I hope you guys stop by more often.. If not to train, then just to chat..

john lee
              www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                THANKS FOR MAKING MY WEEKEND!!!!

seriously, i'm floating on cloud 9 now, heh.. I feel very blessed...

You sir, looks to have a great work ethic and a great base to work with.. Very thick, very solid. It's just a matter of time.. And your partner, he has a solid build too.. Looks like one of those tough guys.. Reminds me of a MMA UFC fighter..

Keep up the good work guys.. I hope you guys stop by more often.. If not to train, then just to chat..

john lee

Oh yeah we well be in for both, wow thanks for those compliments, actually my friend is or has trained for mma and is a boxer. and like you said I am just waiting for my time.
                Last edited by panic66; 09-01-2006, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Oh yeah we well be in for both, wow thanks for those complaints, actually my friend is or has trained for mma and is a boxer. and like you said I am just waiting for my time.

you mean COMPLIMENTS, not COMPLAINTS right? lol.

If you guys need CL supplements or other stuff, let me know.. i can usually get them into the store since I make all the decisions regarding that stuff here
                  www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

wtf John Lee, come to columbus so I can have a CL buddy close. I'd move to Texas but its too flippin hot.
                    A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

you mean COMPLIMENTS, not COMPLAINTS right? lol.

If you guys need CL supplements or other stuff, let me know.. i can usually get them into the store since I make all the decisions regarding that stuff here

yes i meant compliments ha ha

yea i will let you know actually im gonna try in talk my lifting partner into lifting a few times a week in the afternoon so we can have some good convos. Hopefully you can teach me a few things!!!!!
                      Last edited by panic66; 09-01-2006, 09:10 PM.

Comment

yes i meant compliments ha ha

yea i will let you know actually im gonna try in talk my lifting partner into lifting a few times a week in the afternoon so we can have some good convos. Hopefully you can teach me a few things!!!!!

that would definitely fuel my fire.. I like to be motivated.. Having two people from the boards work out at the sametime as I do in the gym would make me wanna try all sorts of crazy shit...

like I said, i usually workout at around 6:30 so if you guys can make that a couple of times a wweek you are more than welcome to.
                        www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

that would definitely fuel my fire.. I like to be motivated.. Having two people from the boards work out at the sametime as I do in the gym would make me wanna try all sorts of crazy shit...

like I said, i usually workout at around 6:30 so if you guys can make that a couple of times a wweek you are more than welcome to.

man we are going to stop traffic Thursday i did legs and on my last set i did 425 for a set of six pretty damn deepon squats, well this group of guys stop in the middle of there workout just to watch me This could be fun

Comment

YO Mr. Aries! what are you working out on thursday i would hate to have to fight over the squat rack

Comment

YO Mr. Aries! what are you working out on thursday i would hate to have to fight over the squat rack

thursday is arms/shoulders day for me brah.. you dont' have to worry about the squat rack.. heh.. these days for legs i do almost exclusively walking lunges.. don't want my legs too much bigger, I'm sick of returning brand new jeans
                              www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

oh yeah i have some extra CL stuff if you want something at a good price... got a spare PW and a spare RA
                                www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

Working...
                                X