Bull.dogz Stack It Up Log!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by smorgan1227
    My diet stayed clean while I was off. How about yours?
    Brownies
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• lol

should have guessed. Did your son like your new car?
      Eat boring, have an exciting life.

Comment

• He's already staked his claim. I had an Expedition a couple of years ago (yes, Ford girl) and spun out up in Tahoe during a storm. I about pooped my pants and he was in the back. Justin say's "mom, that was cool, do it again". Then he asked what would happen to my truck if I died, I told him he could have it. I never touch my food that he's brought me without letting the dog "test" it first.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Debating on the gym tonight. Yesterday was back and biceps, tonight is supposed to be shoulders and abs. I have to bake cookies tonight for a party tomorrow night. Friends bday and they have requested my cookies....yes, they're that good. I got my dress for the party but I'm feeling chunky today. It might be the hershey's kisses I ate, if not that then it's got to be the carmel candies. No, it's got to be the green beans.

Comment

• Bad, bad.... girl

Save a cookie for me, lol..... Not really, but pretend to , and I will pretend to eat it.

Comment

• How many cookies can you eat before it becomes too many?

Comment

• Originally posted by timberwolf
                Chinese on Saturday and pizza on sunday
                FTW !!!!

Comment

• Chest and triceps last night. Great workout, nice pump....not too painful this time. Went home and baked chocolate chip cookies. I only had 2

Ok, I had 5.

Comment

• Yummm

I love chocolate chip cookies!

Comment

I love chocolate chip cookies!
                      Sadly, I do too. But great news I only had 1 last night.

Comment

• Your awesome

I turned my oatmeal into cookies this morning. They were ok!... Not the same as chocolate chip...

1 cup oatmeal
                        4 egg whites
                        1/2 scoop bsn dessert cinnimen roll
                        2 tbsp cinnimen
                        4 pks splenda
                        2 tsp caramel sugar free syrup
                        1 tbls sugar free apricot preserves
                        1/4 cup natural apple sauce
                        4 tbsp ground flax seed.

I ended up making bars and ate half of them for breakfast. They weren't bad. Very healthy, but not so tasty as chocolate chip

Comment

I turned my oatmeal into cookies this morning. They were ok!... Not the same as chocolate chip...

1 cup oatmeal
                          4 egg whites
                          1/2 scoop bsn dessert cinnimen roll
                          2 tbsp cinnimen
                          4 pks splenda
                          2 tsp caramel sugar free syrup
                          1 tbls sugar free apricot preserves
                          1/4 cup natural apple sauce
                          4 tbsp ground flax seed.

I ended up making bars and ate half of them for breakfast. They weren't bad. Very healthy, but not so tasty as chocolate chip
                          If it makes you feel better, look at your belly than look at mine.

Can you train tonight?

Comment

• hmmm

I already worked out today.... What are you training?

Comment

• Shoulders and biceps.

My throat is starting to hurt.

Comment

• Started back on REDuction today. The little gnomes that steal your socks out of the dryer has been switching my jeans with smaller ones. Bastards!

No gym tonight, Warriors game. Gym on Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                                X